Chapter Ten

I woke up, hearing my mother scream at me.

"It's Tuesday Honey. You need to wake up. We leave in two hours..." My mother shouted!

"Ughh... Okay" I was still half asleep responding to her.

I can't believe today is the day. I'm moving to New York today. Are you KIDDING ME? This really can't be real. I love New York. I used to go all the time with my father. He loved watching Yankee games, and spending all night searching the city. I wish my dad were here. My dad died. He killed himself actually. I only know two people who has done that. Emma. and Him. I always thought he was happy, apparently not. He never left a suicide note either. Or maybe he did, and my mother hasn't showed me. After my father died, it's always just been my mother and I. My dad used to provide for us, until he left us. My mother had to eventually get a job, to start providing for us.

"Hey. This is Liam. Do you think I can come by, and say goodbye. Bri wants to come too." Liam texted me.

"Um. Yeah sure. Be here quick. I leave in a couple hours."

I heard a knock at the door. My stomach sank again. Thinking about saying goodbye. I left them a note thinking I wouldn't have to face them again at all.

"Dear Bri, and Liam of course. I could never forget you Liam. I decided to write this note. I can't bare to say goodbye, especially because I just met you guys. You've become such great friends already, and i'm so sad to go. I love you two, so much already. See you soon..."

I opened the door. Liam was brightly smiling as usual, and his long wavy hair was very messy. Bri looked sad, and just went straight in for a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you Luna. We have to stay in touch. Please. Promise me you won't forget about me." Bri whispered into my ear while hugging me.

I backed away. "I won't forget you guys. I'll make sure to stay in touch. I promise." I shot a smile at them both.

My mother walked in shouting. She looked really stressed out.

"You mustttt, Um. Be Luna's friends? Hello guys. I'm Daisy. Sorry i'm in a rush. Our flight leaves in an hour, and we haven't even drove to LAX yet. We have to leave Luna.."

Liam did that stupid pouty sad look at me, with his bottom lip poking out.

"O-Okay.." I ran, and hugged them both.

"I promise you guys." I smiled.

"Nice meeting you Ms. Daisy."

Liam, and Bri walked out leaving with no smiles.