Chapter Twenty Nine

"HrAaaaaaRh." I heard Liam yawn. We were now laying in his bed. After our double date last night, we literally came up stairs, and crashed as soon as we hit the bed. Noah ended up leaving, but we all know Bri wanted him to sleepover.

It was Sunday morning, and surprisingly Liam graduates tomorrow. My homeschool classes already finished, so i'm now officially considered a Senior. Bri is already done with school as well. She finished around last week. I technically wasn't even a senior since I "graduated early." I took extra classes over junior year so I wouldn't have to go to school another year. Thank God. Bri's plan was now to just finish her last few senior classes online which I thought was an actual good idea. I'm not sure what I wanna do now. Maybe college. I was thinking about attending the one in Malibu. Plus it was only around 35 minutes from home.

"Get up!!" I playfully shouted, nudging Liam.

"Damn babe, chill." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, and got out of bed. Walking to Bri's room. She was half awake scrolling through Twitter as I saw.

"Hey Bri baby." I said in a baby voice teasing her. "You better be awake hoe." I screamed.

"Shut up!!!." She turned and threw a pillow at me.

"Ouch! Someone's in a bad mood." I rolled my eyes, and walked out her room slamming the door behind me.

"I'm sorry Luna baby. It's that time of the month." Bri texted me.

Hmm that's explains it.

I walked back to Liam's room, and he was laying on the bed shirtless. I laid down next to him, I was wearing a white oversized t-shirt of Liams, and underwear. Thankfully the shirt was oversized that it was covering my butt.

"Oh look who's back." He said smiling, putting his phone down.

"Hi" I said smiling as wide as I can, and giggling as usual.

I was still thinking about how he kissed my neck, and literally not my lips. Like were my lips THAT GROSS OR WHAT. I think i'm just gonna go for it, since he won't make the move.

I laid my head on his chest, and he put his arm around me playing with my hair.

"So you know how i'm graduating?" Liam said nervously, but still comfortably.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Well I don't think I actually wanna go to a college, I found a good online college. I think I wanna do that."

"I think that's great! There's a lot of good online schools." I said being encouraging.

"I also wanna go to music school, or at least some classes."

Liam loved playing the guitar, the piano, and the electric guitar. I mean he loved music in general, and I think that's what I liked about him so much. Seeing someone passionate about something is so interesting, and attractive to me.

I got up, and smiled "You should do it, Oh my gosh."

He smiled, getting up. Walking towards the shower.
"I found a class. The one i'm looking at starts Tuesday. I think i'll do it."

I fell back on the bed with my arms wide open.

"So are you gonna join me." Liam screamed from the bathroom, and laughing at the same time.

Bri shouted back "Y'all are gross."

I walked to the bathroom, and opened the door. Liam was leaning on the counter with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He laughed. "Didn't think you'd actually come."

"I'm not showering with you perv." I rolled my eyes.
Even though that would be flipping amazing, holy shit I thought.

"Then what are you doing here." He smirked and tilted his head.

I put my hand on his abs, and kissed him.
"Hmm to do that." I walked out, letting the door close behind me. I already knew he was smiling.