Chapter Seventeen

Bri, and I headed home. We stopped at Press Juicery to get some wellness shots. We were both very tired, and still feeling sluggish. We were so sweaty, and gross, but a good kind of sweat. It felt good to run, and be active after staying in the house all day long.

I got my keys, and swung the door open. Liam was no where to be in sight. Bri jumped on the couch, and went on her phone. I walked into my room, and Liam was laying on my bed, on his phone. He looked up and saw me.

"Oh! Hey there dork." He smiled, and got up. So that now he was sitting up.

"Hey.." I went up to him, and hit his shoulder. "Whatcha doing in my room loser?" I said.

"I didn't know you guys left me, so I came in here to look for you guys, but you guys weren't here so I just ended up staying in here. I hope that's okay." He did a half smile, and got up.

"Stay! It's okay. I have to take a shower anyway." I smiled, and pushed him back on the bed.

I got my clothes from my closet, it was around 2:30 P.M. and we probably weren't gonna leave the house unless we got food. So I decided to wear a long blue oversized shirt, and shorts. I got my things, and headed for the shower.

I could hear someone banging on the bathroom door. "WHAT!!!" I screamed from the shower.

"Hurry up! I stink. I need to get in there" Bri shouted back hoping i'd hear her.

"Okay!! GOSH ILL BE OUT IN 5." I screamed again.

I finally got out, and Bri rushed in. Damn. Someone was probably really sending nudes in there. Gross. Haha. Just kidding. That's Bri for you. I headed back to my room, and Liam was laying there. He was acting like he was sleeping. I jumped on the bed with him, and my cold wet hair touched him and made him jump.

"AHHH!! I hate you!!" He shouted. "That's freezing."

"Oops.." I giggled.

I laid my head next to his, and we just went on our phones. I kept hitting my leg on his, until he noticed. Did we like each-other? I mean it was obvious that I had feelings. Did he know that though?

"Luna.." Liam said, breaking the silence. Looking at me and lifting my chin up.

"Yes." I smiled nervously.

"I think i'm starting to li-." He said stuttering.

Bri came barging in. "Hey my favorites!!" She said interrupting Liam.