Chapter Thirteen

"I can't believe it's really you. You both actually" I said in shock still.

Liam, and Bri WERE AT MY APARTMENT IN NEW YORK. IN NEW YORK I REPEAT. They got on a plane for me? Oh my Jesus.

"Well aren't you glad to see us?!" Bri smiled and nudged my shoulder.

"Well duh! What made you guys come? I'm literally in confusion?" I said with a weird look on my face, making my eyebrows go up.

"Your mom knows. We told her. We knew you'd probably ask to come visit, and her answer would probably be no. So we thought why not come to her." Liam said with the biggest smile on his dorky little face.

I almost forgot how much I missed that smile. Was I really? Like really? Catching feelings for Liam White...

The door flew open, hitting the other side of the wall. It was now around 9ish P.M. My mom came home exactly on dot. She looked surprised to see Liam, and Bri.

"Well look who made it!!" My mother smiled, and rubbed her hand against my back. "Aren't you happy."

"Um YES!" I hugged her. "Thank you for letting them come." I shot a smile at Liam, and Bri.

We spent the rest of the night in my room watching movies, and talking about what i've missed at school. Liam ended up staying in the kitchen helping my mom clean up, any mess she thought we had. Bri stayed with me. Gosh! It felt so good to have my friends back. I didn't realize how lonely online school could actually get. Bri was starting to fall asleep during the movies we were watching. We were now watching Queer Eye. I loved this show so much, but I was starting to fall asleep as well.

I got up to check on Liam real quick, he had fallen asleep on the couch. I put a blanket over him, and he did a quick smirk. What a freaking dork! I walked back to my room, and Bri was fast asleep. I got on the bed slowly, and fell asleep as well.

Goodnight world, I said in my head.