Chapter Twenty Two "Feelings Revealed"

I replied the following morning. I was too stressed to respond last night. It was around the afternoon now. I woke up kinda late.

"Hey. Sorry....Long night, I'll call you after I shower. Is that okay?"

"Yes that's okay." Liam replied.

I wasn't gonna shower. I just needed time to prepare, and overthink literally everything. Why did he wanna call me? He never calls me! Ugh. Here I am overthinking again BUT after much stress, and anxiety. I was ready to call him.

The phone rang, and he answered quickly.

"Hey beautiful!"

I giggled out of habit. Hearing his voice made me so nervous, I mean no matter how many times i've heard it.

"Hey dork. What's up? Is everything okay?"

"Yes! We'll kinda. I just needed to talk to you. Like on a serious note."

"Oh. Yeah. Okay. What is it?" I said sounding obviously nervous.

"The other night, when we were laying in your bed. I was trying to tell you how I felt."

"I kinda figured. Bri had interrupted, and you never brought up what you were gonna say.

"I was gonna tell you, I like you Luna. I really do. Maybe it isn't right, because you're best-friends with my sister, but I still care for you so much. Being around you, just makes me happy. I don't think you actually understand. I have feelings for you, and I think you should know that."

Oh. My. Gosh. Did he just- AHHH INTERNALLY SCREAMING...

"You do?" I said acting shocked. I mean I kinda was. I thought he was just a flirt. Liam White couldn't have actually liked me.

"Yes Luna. I'm sorry if this is weird. I know you don't have those feelings for me too, but I just needed to get these things off my che-."

"Stop!" I said cutting him off. "I think I like you too. These past couple of days with you have been absolutely amazing. I know it's weird, that my best-friends brother has feelings for me, but Bri would understand. She would want us to most importantly be happy, and you know that.."

"I agree. You're right. So what now Luna? What is this? What do we do? Do you wanna be something with me? I mean I just wanna know the truth.."

"Well obviously, i'm not gonna date someone who doesn't even live close to me." I said giggling.

Liam laughed. "I know that, but we'll still get to see each other once in awhile."

"I think we should wait, until I move back home at least. So I can see you all the time. So we don't have to worry about being distant from each other. You know long distance doesn't work very well."

"Just give me a chance. We can write letters, and i'll call you before bed so you can tell me about your day, we'll make it work." Liam said slightly arguing, trying to convince me.

"I think we should just be how we are now. We can talk everyday as usual, but to be anything serious we should wait until I move home. Okay?"

"Okay. If that's what you want Luna..I have to go. Bri wants me to take her shopping. Wish me luck." Liam hung up, sounding slightly disappointed.

*click*