Chapter Eighteen

What was Liam gonna say? What did Bri interrupt. Ugh! Bri was still sitting in the room with us. She was on the desk drawing on her arm with a sharpie. Liam, and I were still laying on the bed.

He hit my thigh with his hand, and I looked up at him. He smirked. At this time it was around 8:30 P.M. and my mother was gonna be home shortly.

"Should we order food, so that when your mom gets back it's here?" Bri turned and asked.

"Um. Yeah that's actually a good idea. Let's order Panera? Does that sound good?" I replied.

"Yes!" Liam, and Bri ironically said at the same time again. They both laughed.

30 minutes had passed.

The door bell rang, and Liam jumped up to get the door. "Thank you!" He said, and took the food.

Liam ordered bread, and then the rest of the food we just got for my mom. We all weren't that hungry, plus Liam, and Bri had been eating all of my junk food all day. Bri loved Takis, they were probably her favorite.

We all went back to my room, and this time Liam sat on the floor, and Bri sat on the bed with me. Now that I think about it, they were leaving tomorrow afternoon. They tried not to bring it up, because we would then all be sad, but they were slowly packing up their things.

"I'm home...." My mother shouted from the kitchen. "Woah woah! Panera. Thank you guys. I'm starving"

"You're WELCOME!!" We all shouted from my room.

An hour had passed, and Bri fell asleep on my bed. Liam was getting tired, and signaling that he was gonna go to the living room. I decided to follow. I mean why not right? He laid on the couch, and I sat on the floor where I could see his face. We were face to face at this point, like 6 inches away from each-others lips. The room was so quiet, and filled with silence. Everyone had fallen asleep, except us.

He brushed my hair behind my ear again.

"You're so beautiful Luna.." He said so lightly almost sounding like a whisper.

I giggled nervously. "Stop." I got up blushing. "Goodnight Liam." I replied walking to my room.

I got on the bed with Bri, and fell asleep. Goodnight world, I thought again.