Chapter Six

It was now Friday Night.

Thursday, I didn't go to school. We had a presentation that day in English. If you know me, I hate speaking in front of the class, especially when there's a bunch of bitches staring at you. I mean the girls just stare at you, and make fun of how your outfit isn't trendy. Like sorry Becky, but your pink mini skirt is ugly. And the boys. Ugh! The stupid boys. They just make you so uncomfortable by literally anything they do. Although there was this one, cute, innocent looking boy in the back of the class. I didn't quite know his name though.

Since it was Friday night, I mean you have to do something fun. I usually choose to sit at home, and watch Netflix though. I decided to text Bri.

"Hey! Wanna do something tonight?"

"Um.. I have to stay home. It's just me, and my brother Liam. You can come over though."

"You have a brother miss Bri?? Yes i'll be there. What time?"

"Be here at 8:30 P.M"

"See ya!" *Click*

I took a quick shower, and put on a pretty lazy outfit. Grey leggings, and a black sweatshirt. It was around 65° outside. I got my keys, backpack, phone, and headed out the door. I decided just to walk to Bri's since she only lived again like four houses down.

*Ding Dong*

"Hi!" He smiled. "You must be Luna."

"Yup! I'm guessing you're Liam"

"Yes! That's me"

Liam leads me inside, and takes me to the living room. He puts his hand out.

"Let me take your things! Get comfy. Bri, is in the shower. She'll be out soon"

Liam was so tall, and handsome. He was around 6'2 and had wavy blonde hair, with blue eyes. I had no clue Bri had a brother. Especially a brother this freakin' cute.

I hopped on the couch, and Liam had went into the kitchen. He was making popcorn supposedly.

"Friday nights are mine, and Bri's movie night. I'm glad you can join us. It's nice having company. Especially when it's a cute girl."

"Woah woah" Bri laughed. "Don't flirt with my new friend now Liam"

I giggled. "Yeah watch it Liam, Bri might slap you."

Bri turned on A star Is Born. I almost screamed when I saw it start up. This is by far one of my favorite movies ever. Ugh! I love it.

Bri sat next to me, and I was in the middle between her, and Liam. Bri ended up falling asleep and her feet were touching my lap. It was now around 10:55 P.M.

"Hey. Why don't you just spend the night?"

"Is that okay? Like are your parents going to be upset?"

"My mom's on vacation with my dad for their anniversary. You'll be fine. You can sleep in the guest room, or here on the couch with Bri"

"Okay! I'll stay here on the couch. Thank you."

Liam reached out and brushed my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, of course, anytime" He did a slight half smile.

"Goodnight Liam."