Chapter Eleven

A week has passed. My mother, and I had been all done decorating our new apartment. We had all white furniture, and plants everywhere. It was an aesthetic I liked. My room was very similar. I wanted it to be simple, and aesthetically pleasing as well. I had all white furniture, a light wood colored bed, posters everywhere, and in the corner I had a side table shelf looking thing, that held my record player, and all my records. I was obsessed with music. Especially when they were vinyl. I loved the Beatles, Bob Marley, The Police, and even newer music as well. If i'm being honest, it's been a whole entire week, and I haven't even thought about Bri. Or even Liam.

"Honey! I just got the mail. You have a letter from Liam."

My mom brought it to my room, and laid it on my bed. It looked so pretty, and neat. I guess I was shocked. I always expect guys to not write neatly. But why? Why is Liam writing me a letter. Maybe, because I haven't talked to them in over a week. Gosh. What kind a friend doesn't talk to someone for a whole entire week. Me. I guess.

I was debating opening the letter. I didn't want all my emotions of missing Liam, and Bri to come back and hit me like a butt-cheek on a stick.

"Dear Luna.

I miss you. I know we only spent one entire day together, but it feels like i've known you forever. Bri misses you a lot as well. She makes me drive her to school everyday since she can't walk with you anymore. Thanksgiving break is in a few days. Do you think you could come visit? I know it's only been a week since we've seen you, but please think about it. The White siblings need you. Bri didn't want to write you a letter until you did. So get on it dork.

Love, Liam White."