Chapter Nineteen "Bri"

I woke up to Bob Marley music playing quietly. "One love. One heart." I looked everywhere, and Luna was asleep on the floor. I turned off the music and I looked at the clock, and the time was 8:30 A.M.. Liam and I were leaving around 3:35 P.M.. I wanted to say goodbye to Zach. No one knew I had been talking to him. Not even Luna.

"Hey."

"Hey. I'll be at central if you wanna meet up."

"I'll be there in 10 if you still wanna meet up."

Zach was blowing up my phone. He didn't know I was leaving. I'm pretty sure he thought I lived in New York. I got dressed, trying not to wake anyone up, and quickly left the apartment. I walked to central park, and I saw Zach sitting at a bench. He turned, and saw me. He smiled.

"Hey pretty girl." Zach said walking towards me.

I smiled. "Hey! We have to make this quick. I'm leaving today around three." I said quickly, not sure if he even heard a thing I said.

"Leaving where?" Zach said looking confused.

"I'm going back home. I live in California."

"You....you do?" Zach still looked confused as ever. "We're gonna stay in touch. I'll write you letters, and i'll call you everyday. If you come visit your friend again, we can see each-other" He said sounding hopeful.

"Okay." I smiled, and he hugged me. He backed away, and kissed me. He-he kissed me. I barely met this dude, and he's now kissing me. I mean hey! I'm not complaining, just a little off-guard. He kissed me once again, and smiled.

"See you sometime again, pretty girl." Zach took off, rushing away before I could even say a proper goodbye. It's like he wanted to have the last word.

I walked back to the apartment, hoping everyone was still asleep. I opened the door, to see Luna standing by the door.

"Look who it is...Where have you been?"

I giggled anxiously. "I went to tell Zach, i'm leaving today."

"The guy from the park?" Luna asked.

"Yeah." I replied walking to the couch and flopping on it.

"Ooooooo... So you like like him" Luna started teasing me.

"We just met, but he's super sweet. I wanna keep talking to him." I laid down, and started scrolling through Twitter.

Liam came walking in, shirtless.

"Can you like not be naked?" I shouted. "You're so ugly."

"Look who's talking miss pink headed lion hair." Liam said sarcastically.

"Stop you two!" Luna shouted at us laughing.

I just realized today was the last day I was gonna see Luna. We didn't even plan the next visit. Or when we would see each-other again. I leave in a few hours, and i'm not mentally prepared to say goodbye.