Final Chapter.

Friday evening.

"Sooo..Noah's parents bought all of us a beach house to spend the summer at." Bri said.

"Oh my gosh!! Yess!! I'm excited." I replied.

"We can move in later today." Bri said.

I rushed into Liam's room, and starting packing my stuff. I put some bikinis, oversized t-shirts, and tanning lotion. Bri came in with her bag a few hours later, and the four of us all went to pack the car.

Noah drove, and Bri sat in the passenger seat. Noah drove a white Jeep. We started blasting Plot Twist by Marc E. Bassy.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the house. It was so pretty, and all white. We had surf boards and basically everything you could think of for a beach house.

"This is fuckin' awesome!" Liam shouted.

There were two master bedrooms, of course Liam and I slept in one room, and Bri and Noah slept in the other.

It was around 7:30 P.M. now.

All of us decided to go to the beach, and just spend the rest of the night on the beach relaxing.

Liam grabbed my hand, and Noah did the same with Bri, and we walked on the beach.

"I'm in love with you." - Noah said smiling at Bri.

Bri smiled back nervously. "I love you always."

Liam plopped on the sand, and pulled me down with him. I laid on top of his lap. He put his hand on my chin, and pulled me closer, and kissed me.

"I can never not spend enough time with you."

Bri, and Noah came and sat next to us. We all just sat with each-other watching the waves crash.

"I'm so thankful for you guys." Bri said smiling at all of us.

" Bri said smiling at all of us