Chapter Nine "Bri"

"She leaves Tuesday fucking morning" I screamed

"Calm down sis. I mean we can't make her stay" Liam shouted back.

This was all too much. I mean. I was the new girl, I just made a new friend, and BOOM! She's gone. Just like that. She leaves tomorrow.

It was around 8:30 A.M. at this point. I was late to school anyway. I was planning on missing my first period. I was still getting ready at this point. My hair takes forever to handle, I mean curly pink hair? Really? What was I thinking?

"Bri.. You're gonna be late! I'm driving you today" Liam screamed from downstairs.

"I'll be R-right there"

I got in Liam's car, he drove a nice white Jeep Wrangler. He loved blasting his music no matter how loud it was. It took us about 20 minutes to get to school. I usually walk, but I didn't have anyone to walk with this morning. Ugh. I'm gonna miss Luna.

"I'll be right after school to get ya."

"Okay" I slammed the car door, and starting walking into school.

I headed to lunch period, and my phone started going off.

"Hey."

"Hey sis, I know you're at school. Call me when you can..."

"Bri. It's Luna. She left a note at our house"

"Okay. I know you're reading these. I'll see you when I get there. Love ya."

Liam had been texting me. Why would Luna leave a note? Oh gosh. I hope it's not a suicidal note. My heart started beating faster than normal, and I got nervous.