Chapter Seven

"Don't WAKE HER UP"

"If you're shouting like this, she's gonna wake up stupid." Bri whispered.

I just had woken up. I was still laying on the couch, and I now had blankets laying on me. I tilted my head up over the couch looking into the kitchen.

"Hey. Good morning you two. Thank you again for letting me stay over, I've definitely over stayed my welcome"

"No! Don't worry about that Luna. It's annoying enough to be alone with your brother for a few days, i'm glad to have another girl in my house"

"Yeah especially when she looks like that" Liam said under his breath. Thankfully, no one heard.

"I should probably head home. I have to feed my pets. I'll see you on Monday Bri." I shouted with a smile, heading towards the front door.

"Hello? What about me?" Liam said with a frown, making his bottom lip poke out.

"What grade are you even in Liam, I've never seen you around school"

"I'm homeschooled, and i'm a senior."

"Hmm.. Sounds interesting."

"Leave her alone Liam. Bye Luna! See ya Monday girly" Bri smiled, and held up a peace sign.

I smiled, and made a childish face at Liam sticking my tongue out. "Bye!!!!"

I walked out the front door, and headed to my house. It was a quick walk, and I headed for the door.

When I looked at the door mat, there was a note. "Luna. I'm giving you another chance. Call me. I need to see you"

Oh Gosh. My stomach sank. Whoever this was leaving me notes, knows where I live, knows what school I go too, and what car I drive. At this point, i'm kind of scared. I can't tell anyone though. It has to be that person who was wearing all black, I thought to myself.

I ran in the house, and slammed the door behind me. I ran upstairs to my room, and put the note in a box along with the other notes. Why does this person want to talk to me so badly?

"Hello, Honey! I'm home.."

I got startled. I forgot my mom was coming home today.

"MOM!!!" I shouted.

I don't think i've ever been so happy to see my mother in a long time. She got on my nerves half the time, but damn. She was really like my best-friend.

"Let's sit. We have some things to discuss. Things you may not like."

I got nervous.

"Mom. What is it?"

"Listen Sweetheart."

"Spit it out mom. What is it?"

"I got offered, a job."

"Well that's great isn't it?"

"You see.. Well it's in New York..We would have to move, and you would have to start a new school. Somewhere in New York. Maybe even online school.."

My mother did a half smile, hoping i'd be happy about this.

I was so overwhelmed, and sad. Having to leave my new friends Liam, and Bri. Having to start a new school. Although my mother did say I could do online. Come on. it's New fucking York. This could be a good thing. I thought to myself.