Chapter 16- Ty Needs A Girlfriend

~le time skip to next day~

~Ian's POV~ (Didn't see that comin yo)

I woke up at 5:45. Why am I up this early? I don't know, but whatever.

I went into Anthony's room and shook him until he woke up as well.

"What..." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes. "Why do you think I woke you up, idiot?"

"What time is it?" He asked.

"About 5:47," I replied.

"Why did you wake me up this early?"

"Why do you keep asking so many questions?"

"Whatever,"

I left Anthony's room and entered mine, shutting the door and getting ready for school.

I feel bad for Felix, Marzia and Kalel. They get bullied the most. Team Crafted usually leaves the rest of us alone, aside from the usual insults.

Melanie texted me last night and said that Kalel said that Marzia and Felix said (A/N: lol) that Team Crafted came over to Felix's house while Marzia was over, and the two if them pwned TC.

They kind of all split up, which is a little sad, but kind of funny, considering they friggin bully us.

Apparently some of them never wanted to do it.

I don't know all the details, so I can't explain the whole situation.

~le time skip to skool ^_−☆~

I met up with with Melanie to walk to first period together. I was always thinking about asking her out, but I don't know what she would say...

(A/N: I'm 90% sure I didn't say Ian and Melanie, and Kalel and Anthony were dating, so if I did already say they were, pretend that didn't happen. Wait, what were we talking about again? See.)

I decided later today I would ask her. I need to stop doubting myself and chickening out, and ask her already.

I found myself in love with her about 10 months ago, and I've never asked her.

But now would be the time.

I'll do it later, though.

~Melanie's POV~

Me and Ian were walking down the hall to first period.

It felt great to not be prepared to fight back to Team Crafted.

I saw Ty walking in the hallway alone with his headphones on, hands in jacket pockets, slouching, his eyes on the floor.

I felt bad. He needed a girlfriend, someone other than me, although I wanted to help him.

There was about 5 minutes until the bell rang, so I told Ian to hold on. He agreed, and I sped off towards Ty.

I didn't like him in that way, but Ian is pretty cute and nice. I don't know...

I remembered my task, and continued to it.

'Can't get distracted.' I thought to myself.

I finally caught up to Ty and tapped his shoulder. He turned around, took off his headphones and put them around his neck.

"Yeah?"

"Come here," I lead him into a janitors closet.

We entered and I closed the door and turned towards him. He looked so confused.

"Why are we in here?" He asked.

"No offense Ty, but you seem so depressed," I confronted.

He shrugged. "I guess a little," he admitted.

I smiled. "You need a girlfriend... Not me, but someone who is interested in you,"

He blushed. "You really think so?"

"Yes,"

"Well, I don't know anybody who would be interested in me," his eyes fell to the floor again.

"We'll find someone, don't worry,"

I looked at my phone. "Hey, I should get going, but maybe sometime, we could meet up at the library or whatever,"

"Okay,"

We exited the closet. Me and Ty had to go different directions. We said our goodbyes and I headed off to my first class.

I got to the class and sat down in my seat and started to think.

'God, I hope this goes right.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like I have no time for Wattpad. This is why I hate school ;_; The homework isn't that bad, it's just so time consuming :/ Also, thanks for 1.81k reads!! Almost at 2k, WE CAN DO IT!! xD Anyways, drop a vote, or leave a comment if ye want to! A follow is much appreciated :) I'll see you guys in the next chapter! GERDBYEZ

~Olivia