Chapter 17- Plz Read Authors Note (Yes, This Is A Chapter)

This book is starting to sound like a Team Crafted book ._. I'll try to bring to back to Poods and Marzia :)

~Adam's POV~

I didn't bother to go to school today. I just stayed in my room. The guys tried to get me come out, but I didn't budge, and they eventually gave up and went to school.

All I did was sit on the edge of my bed and think to myself.

'I'm... I'm a monster...'

That's all I could think about. Nothing else to think about.

'But why?' Was all I could ask myself.

I guess the only reason was because I was always bullied in high school. I never realized I was doing it, of course because I was used to people getting hurt.

Except I wasn't the victim this time.

I was the bully.

The monster.

~Ty's POV~

Me and the guys tried to get Adam out of his room, but he refused. We have up and went to school.

Quentin and Ian tried apologizing to us, but we didn't say anything.

The 6 of us got to school and separated to go to our classes.

As I was walking to class, I started thinking about what Melanie said. I should get a girlfriend. Just like Marzia and Felix. They seem so happy together.

Melanie caught up to me again and we went into the same janitors closet as before.

"I have an idea," she smiled. "I have this friend named Jocelyn, and turns out, she kind of likes you,"

I blushed. "So your setting us up, I'm guessing?"

"Yes, now stop blushing and go to class," she laughed and walked out of the closet.

I hope this goes good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I said earlier, this sounds like a Team Crafted book, rather than a CutiePieMarzia, PewDiePie and Smosh book. Not that I don't like them, it's just that the book is supposed to be mostly about those three, plus Smosh Games.

Anyways, leave a vote and a comment! A follow is much appreciated (^ω^)

~Olivia