Chapter 8

Mingrui's POV

While we are sitting at the canteen, I am very quiet today. After a few minutes, Zeyu is back with (Y/n). When she saw me, she hesitated if she is going to our table or not. Zeyu hold her hand. That's it, I don't want to see a couple moments here.

"Guys, I have to go meet Shen. Good bye!"-me

"Oh ok good bye!"-Boy Story

I get out of the canteen.

(Y/n)'s POV

I saw Mingrui walk out of the canteen. Thank god he's gone now.

"Hey Zeyu and (Y/n), sit here."-Hanyu

We walk towards their direction and sit on their table and we chit-chat for a minute.

>>Time skip<<

It was time for me to go home. I got a text message from my aunt.

Aunt: (Y/n), where are you? Come home now. Your mother is here to visit you.

Oh yes! My mother is visiting me. I am very excited to go home. I say good bye to Zeyu. I immediately ran to go home. While I was running I took out my phone and texted my aunt. While I was typing, I bumped into someone. Luckily someone catch me so I won't tripped, I look up at the person and it's Mingrui. He is looking at me, he's still holding me. We stayed in that position for a minute until I quickly snapped out of it. I pushed him.

"Get off of me and get out of my way jerk. I hate seeing your face."-me

He is not talking. As if he is not listening. Ugh whatever I have to go now. I ran away.

Mingrui's POV

I am making my way back to school and wait for Hanyu ge at their class. Yeah, I skip class today because of Shen. Honestly I feel like I don't want to be with Shen anymore. She always wanted to be with me and she didn't want me to go to class sometimes. While I am running while texting someone, a girl bumped into me, luckily I catch her before she tripped. She look at me. It's (Y/n). I look at her and I zoned out. I realize that she is not an ugly piece of sh*t just like what I said when I played her, her eyes are so cute and her nose, and she is very pretty. We stayed in that position until (Y/n) pushed me.

"Get off of me and get out of my way jerk. I hate seeing your face."-(Y/n)

I am not talking. I am just staring at her face that I didn't even hear what she is saying because I am very focused on her face. She ran away. She didn't even thank me. But I smile after what just happen and go back to school to see Hanyu ge.

__________________________________

So yup short update. I hope you like it even though it's so boring. Vote and comment kamsa. Uhm one more thing. Can someone tell me what is the meaning of thank you in chinese? Thanks again.

P.S: I hope you read my story My Athletic Girlfriend. It's Zeyu x Reader Fanfic kamsa.

-sweetlikedara