Chapter 19

>>Day Skip: Monday<<

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up on my bed and get up. Mingrui and I didn't do the project because of what happened yesterday. I am really mad at him right now. I will just ask the teacher that I am going to do the project individually. I do all of my morning routine. After doing it all, I go to the school. I saw Zeyu at the school gates. He smiled at me sweetly. I smiled at him weakly.

"(Y/n) what's the matter? Are you feeling sick?"-Zeyu

And then he touched my forehead.

"No I'm not sick, I'm just... not in the mood today."-me

"Oh! So let's go?"-Zeyu

"Let's go!"-me

We walk to the school. We arrived at the classroom, I saw Mingrui sitting at the back of our seat. He look at me and Zeyu with sadness but I just ignored him since I still hate him. After a few minutes, the science teacher arrived. We all stand up.

"Good morning ma'am, and god bless!"-all

"Good morning too class, please sit down."-teacher

"So did you do all of your projects? If you did then you may pass it to me now."-teacher

All of my classmates are passing there projects except for me. The teacher look at the projects one by one.

"Nice job Mingrui and (Y/n)! You get the highest grade for this."-teacher

Mingrui still include me at the project? I am going to do the project individually. I raised my hand.

"Yes (Y/n)?"-teacher

"Ma'am can you remove my name on our project? I am going to do the project individually."-me

"Sorry, I can't do that and today is the deadline so I'm sorry."-teacher

I just slowly nodded. I death glared at Mingrui.

>>Time skip<<

It's lunch time, Zeyu is waiting for me. When I am done packing, we go to the canteen. As usual, we sat down with Hanyu and the others. I accidentally look at Mingrui, he look down and it looks like he wanted to cry. Honestly, I feel bad for him but he deserve it. So he could learn his lesson that once he plays the girl's heart and he wanted to get the girl back, he will never get the girl back. I just ignored him and talk with the others. The whole lunch went well without me talking to that jerk Mingrui.

>>Another time skip<< (Sorry malapit na kasi ending nito at tsaka yun lang ang nasa imagination ko.)

Finally it's time to go home. I am packing all of my things. After packing all of my things, Zeyu walk me home.

Mingrui's POV

I am here outside of school now. I saw (Y/n) and Zeyu walking out of school. They are really happy, I really miss (Y/n). Without realising, tears started streaming down my face. I look down, I wanted to die right now, I never cried like this for a girl. (Y/n) is the first girl I cried for. When they are out of my sight, I started to walk away and go home. When I arrived at my house, my mom came to me excitedly.

"Mingrui!"-mom

"Yes mom?"-me

"Next week, we are going to Japan! We are going to see your father again after so many years."-mom

I smiled weakly.

"Really? Yehey! By the way mom, I'm going to my room now."-me

I put my bag down and sat on my bed. We are going to Japan next week? Why am I not happy that I'll finally see my dad and leave China? Why I feel like I can't leave (Y/n) here? I go to my study table and wrote a letter for (Y/n). I will just give it to her soon before I leave China. After writing the letter, I go to my bathroom and shower. I just sit on my chair, crying and remembering the memorable days for me with her.

______________________________________________

Ok so end of this chapter. This story is going to end soon. So stay tuned for the next chaps. Anyways thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me😊

-sweetlikezeyu