1

It was after his kill, he drove to the school droms, dripping with blood of another name, It was his fifth University since he left Vancouver, Tomorrow was his first day and here he was, fumbling with bloody keys to open the annoying door.

"Who's there?" A voice like the music the harp sings asked him a question making him stiffen on his tracks.

"A soul." Mark grumbled opening his door just in time as he hid himself from the voice.

With a beating heart he cleaned himself spottless as he set his mind for tomorrows day. As the day dawned, he walked out, silent and stealthy like a lion trying to catch its prey. The girls squealed when he made his way to his first class that fateful morning.

"Huckle berry fin stop eating so many strawberries!!" A diva like boy with a feminie figure warned a boy before him.

"Strawberries make me more squishy. Haha. Theres Jeno." That same voice broke into a train of laughter making him frown. He tried to see who it was but only the hand that had golden skin was able to be seen.

"Oh you must be Mark Lee right? Transfee student from Seoul University?" Their teacher came in smiling as the black haired boy nodded with a stoic face.

"CLASS!!" Mrs Moon smiled at the boys and girls who seemed to whisper except one certain boy.

"Hyuck stop eating strawberries." The teacher clicked his tongue, "Children meet Mark Lee, Who you guys would well eventually know by the mention of deadly name. But I want peace here and treat him well." Mrs Moon smiled like a bunny as he let boy go sit.

"Mom?" The same voice squealed from the back but was covered by Jaemins body.

"You call me Mrs Moon in class Haechan." Doyoung sighed at his adorable son.

"Can I go to the beach down town with Jaemin and Jeno tonight? Please. Pretty please." Mark smiled at the name, it seemed awfully heartwarming.

"No. You can go in the afternoon perhaps on a saturday. No ones leaving dormatries. You disobey and I'm calling Dad." Mrs Moon who had golden hair and golden brown eyes warned his pouting son.

"There goes me ever going to the beach at night." Haechan sighed deeply but Jaemins view still blocked the view and Mark Lee was annoyed.

Mark Lee was the youngest and wealtiest of Mafia leaders ever to walk the sands of seoul. He was feared by so many even his own.
When classes were over, Mark stood up walking out to meet his gang members, Lucas his best friend, Yuta his fighter and Winwin his snipper.

"Sir? The news would be out in a minute." Jaehyun his right arm and organizer came walking casually as he gave the details.

"Donghyuck slow the hell down!!" Jeno a black haired boy ran after the boy that giggled with the voice that has been disturbing the mafia leaders thoughts since last night.

"Catch my butt. I'm ditching classes!" This boy either called Haechan by his mother or Donghyuck by his friends came running down the hallways in glee but Jaemins body still hid most of the boys features. Apperently his entire being. Thats when the anouncement blared the school hallways.

"This anouncement is to warn all children to forbid leaving university quarters for the two days. A student has been found brutally murdered and we want our students safe. Thank you." The anouncement was finished.

"That makes me have sleepless nights. Like literally I havent been sleeping at all after these frequent murders." Jenos voice seemed to shudder at the thought unaware of the murder himself was a few meters next to him.

"Its was a bully that almost forced himself on a girl. He deserves it anyways. I dont know." Jaemin shrugged as the trio walked away.

"They say its Mark." Jeno whispered but the Mafia lord heard him very clearly.

"Really?" The melodious voice gasped making Mark frown.

It was night again, No rule ever stopped the lord himself, as Mark reined the night, his men searching the city for the man called Taeil Moon. A man who carried on with one of the worlds biggest companies ever.

"Sir? Moon isnt our target. Its the man who works for him. Johnny is the name." Yuta informed the leader as the deed was done without further questioning.

Mark returned to the dorms, once again with hands that had done a crime. He wore black, a leather jacket that made look like a god. His blazing black eyes a captivater. As he walked towards the empty hallways, a boy with messy golden hair and loose fitting pjiamas padded silently with a magical looking lamp in his stubby fingers. Tiny fire flies glittered around the boy making him giggle, Mark snapped at the familiar voice, his soul left his body for the first time in his life, the boy who looked at him captivated his soul making him a prisoner forever. It was Moon Donghyuck, or Haechan like what his mother called him, his big golden brown orbs like the constellations on the skies, red plump lips and skin the colour of golden treasure. Mark literally collapsed at the amount of brightnesd the younger boy emitted. He was the epitome of gorgeous.

"I-Is that blood?" The musical voice gasped softly making Mark take a step back.

"Want me to kill you too?" Mark growled at the beautiful night creature of pure gold.

"You wouldn't." Donghyuck giggled, "Clean yourself before someone saw you." The fairy like sunshine smiled making Mark go blind.

"A-Arent you afraid?" Mark frowned.

"Should I fear you Mark?" Donghyuck mentioning the mafias name made Mark go weak in the knees.

"Yes." The black haired snapped at the boy with a rapidly beating erotic heart.

"Hmm, I'll try to. You smell awful Mark." The boy whispered as he walked away like the nightingale, leaving both their hearts sparkling with sparks of fire.

"Who are you?" Mark grumbled shutting himself inside the four walls of his room.