7

Donghyuck sat under the blazing sun in the university growns, watching Jaemin chase Jeno's cat around the courtyard like a crack head. The beautiful boy giggled at the sight, hugging his naked knees tight to his chest, he wore black boxers with a yellow loose shirt, making him look like he  sun all huddled up on a white bench. He was oblivious of the mafia lord who had happened to pass by was star struck by the ethereal beauty. Donghyucks golden hair tangled with the rays of the ball of sun, his exposed skin the colour of liquid gold, that blinded everyone's gaze, it looked so precious and rare, Mark stumbled on his tracks. The younger stood up running after the cat, in an attempt to help his best friend, it was as if a shooting star had passed by, the soothing laughter of a million harps resonated the mafia's  glitchy mind, barefoot as the gorgeous beauty played along, the way he'd teased Jaemin for being so slow made Mark go insane.  He stopped beating the guy who had dared to mess with him and let him go, Donghyuck made his heart too warm to handle and he hated it.

"Hyuck! Lets go eat ice cream?" Jaemin squealed ignoring the bratty feline as he dragged his sweetheart of a bestfriend away from the University.

"Mom would kill me." Donghyuck panicked but Jaemin gave a "Why fear when the queen is here?" kind of look. And so Mark frowned when the beauty was torn away from his gaze, as the two innocent boys ran along the street laughing, Mark and his men set on their mission to find out their enemies men surrounding the place.

"Tae Mama!! Here's an Ice cream!!" Donghyuck crashed into the arms on the beautiful man who wore some of Donghyucks and Jaemins clothes.

"Hyuckie! Jaemin!!" Taeyong cried at the sight of the two boys who happily giggled with him, glad that Doyoung wasn't around them for quite sometime.

"Why wont you go live at the tree house?" Jaemin snuggled next to the man.

"It reminds me of my boy, Sorry." Taeyong sighed as the trio sat in silence, comfortable and not threatening at all, Donghyuck smiled though this man brought back so many memories, he was the only last memory of him that he had to keep.

The boys spoke of many things, of many stories, and of many people and about Mark. It was nice but they had to leave sooner or later. So kissing Taeyong goodbye they left hand in hand in the night. Having eaten alot with Taeyong, they felt actually very better. Skipping along the the sidewalk, Donghyuck stopped turning around as he felt like they were followed but there wasn't anybody.

"Let's hurry shall we?" Jaemin sensed the feeling of being followed so they quickened their walking and they ran as they heard foot steps hitting hard on the ground behind them.

"Catch them now!!" One of the men ordered, Jaemin stumbled on a rock.

"Jae common quick, I cant leave you here." Donghyuck cried when he saw the men inching closer with every step.

"No go!! Run!! Go away Hyuck." Jaemin was bleeding but Donghyuck tried his best to get his best friend on his shoulders. That's when he called Mark, fumbling with the phone, praying that he would answer.

"What do you want damn it!!" Mark grumbled who was a block away in the big ass car.

"M-Men...Coming...Hurt." Donhyuck was crying so hard he couldn't get his words right.

"Be explicit idiot, I dont have time." Mark shouted making Donghyuck cry louder, that's when Mark got more alert, why was Donghyuck crying so bad?

"Ahh....Let me go!! Mark!!!!" Donghyuck screamed in pain and that was it, Mark gave Winwin a hurried signal, The car zoomed as fast as lightening into the dark as it passed by a mob of men carrying Jaemin and Donghyuck away. On the count of three the black car came skidding back, making the men dodge resulting in them dropping Donghyuck and Jaemin on the ground. 

Jaemin stared at awe when he saw Mark jump off the vehicle with the boys, like skilled black cats they threw punches on the big hefty men who fell helpless on the ground. Donghyuck stared into nothing, he sat on the floor,watching the men and leader who the entire Seoul feared was saving them? 

"Get into the car." Jaehyun pulled the boys into the car as they opened fire, Mark growled at the men he hated so much. His mortal rivals. Donghyuck hugged Jaemin tight as the sound was deafening.

After what seemed like forever Mark got in with Yuta at the drivers seat and Winwin on the passenger seat the rest swarm at the back. Jaemin had fainted for the lack of blood as Mark started checking Donghyucks body for any injuries.

"Are you hurt?" The black haired godly figure with a leather jacket and a split eyebrow like Scar question the shivering younger.

"Y-Yes I-I guess." Donghyuck averted his gaze from Mark, staring at the night that slipped by, sweat trickled down his golden skin, fear evident when the car drove off.

Jaemin was rushed to University hospital with Jeno at their tracks. Donghyuck held Marks arm, tightly when he saw the man bleeding on the arm.

"Dont touch it!" Mark snapped but stopped when those big golden eyes blinked at him ever so slowy, tears brimming at the edges, Donghyuck threw himself on Mark, hugging him tight as he broke down in tears. The leader knew not what to do or say since he had never once used any source of comfort for anybody.

"T-Thank Y-You." Donghyuck whispered into the lords chest as he pulled away with a soft innocent smile. He remembered their kiss from the days before today, brushing his stubby finger tips on the thin soft lips of the older. "I wish you werent forbidden." Donghyuck sighed and ran to Jaemins room.