4

Donghyuck looked out the window, smiling as he watched the summer rain beat on the huge window of his room. It was gloomy and he huddled himself up next to the window. He remembered Mark asking him permission to kill him the other day, which made him blush furiously like a rose. His lion plushie close to his chest, his flawless naked knees hugged he staredat the moisture on the glass.

"Open this fucking door!!!" Someone banged on the door making Donghyuck frown and move out of his comfortable postion to open the door.

"Jaehyun?" Donghyuck asked as he was dragged to another room. Mark stood there grim, worried like he was about to loose somebody.

"Lucas got a bullent on his left chest! Do something!!" Yuta panicked at the younger boy.

"I need to call Jungwoo hyung. He's almost finished with his studies. He'd know what to do." Donghyuck quickly tapped a number and after a few rings mumbled something in his phone.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Mark growled, Donghyuck slapped a arm on his mouth.

"Not a word lion. Lower your voice." The younger grumbled at the mafia leader who surprisingly calmed down.

Jungwoo came, as he continued to do his job, the others waited and Lucas stared at the beauty happily. When Lucas fell asleep after the operation, Jungwoo walked out with Donghyuck. The older smiled hugging the boy tightly.

"Stay away from them Hyuck. They are dangerous." The lovely boy smiled sighing sadly.

"Not as much ad mom could be." Donghyuck giggled as they seperated ways.

"Hyuck stop smiling like an idiot. Its obvious you like him." Jaemin practically slept on the library couch.

"No. I dont." Donghyuck smiled at his biological book.

"You do bitch." The pink haired boy sighed at the beautiful boy. "I'll always be here okay?" Jaemin kissed Donghyucks cheek as he went to finish detention that he gained for coming late to class.

"Being so short is a curse." Donghyuck sighed reaching for the highest shelf on the rack.

"You use a ladder dummy." Mark scoffed at the beautiful boy in pink shorts and pink hoodie all happily stolen from Jaemins wardrobe though the sleepy idiot hadnt noticed.

"I'm afraid of heights." Donghyuck blushed furiously at the deadly man.

"Oh. And I thought you were brave." Mark clicked his tongue at the pouting boy, there he goes crying.

"Idiot." Donghyuck pushed Mark away glaring at the boy who smirked when his body hit a shelf.

"Stop crying." Mark sighed, his finger lifting the soft jaw up to stare at the golden brown alluring orbs of the younger. He leaned in letting his heart take control.

"Did you see my son?" Doyoungs voice sounded around the library making Donghyuck push away lightly.

"I-I need to go. I'm sorry." Donghyuck smashed his lips on the olders soft cheek as he ran off clearly afraid.

"Where were you Haechan?" Doyoung asked his son.

"S-Studying mom." Donghyuck fiddled with his fingers.

"Good. I'm going to meet your father, no leaving the University when I'm gone. Clear?" Doyoung ordered and Donghyuck nodded feeling a stare on his back.

"Yes mother." Donghyuck gave a smile that lied that he was going to be alright. He definitely wasnt.

Donghyuck wanted to go disturb his best friends who apparently wasnt at their dorms. He sat on the balcony, letting the rain dance on his knees. Was he actually that happy like he always sounded? A sound made him turn his face to see Mark drenched in blood more than rain.

"Why do you always come home bloody?" Donghyuck followed Mark into his room.

"Get out!" Mark growled at the younger as he stood under the shower with his bloody clothes.

"Why did you want to kiss me? So....you could play with my feelings?" Donghyuck whispered sighing deeply as he padded away to out and into his room.

Donghyuck tried his best to sleep, alas, he couldnt. He wanted to sneak out but the rain wont stop, he was afraid. That when he a soft tap on his door, he sat up walking as he opened it, Mark stepped inside with his deadly aura making Donghyuck flinch but strangely found refuge in his fear.

"Why wont you fear me?" Mark looked at the boy who danced on his heartstrings, his voice toxicating his soul.

"I dont know." Donghyuck whispered going into his fluffy yellow bedsheets. "Close the door when you leave." His voice was softer than a whisper.

The door clicked closed, it was silently locked as Donghyuck jolted when he felt soft arms wrapping around his waist. The bedside dipping softly next to him. The warmth spreading like forest fire through Donghyucks body.

"M-Mark?" Donghyuck stuttered when he felt the boy getting closer to his body.  He blushed bashfully hiding his face in his palms making Mark coo at his cutness but brushed it off immidiately.

"Hush I need a goldnights sleep and I lost my plushie." Mark mumbled snuggling into the beauty. His heart beating like a monster.

"You make me feel like I found someone I lost." Donghyuck turned around buring his face into the older.

"Sleep now." Mark whispered as the olders heartbeat lulled the younger to sleep peacefully for the first time in forever.

Donghyucks phone kept lighting up with Doyoungs number repeatedly yet the gorgeous boy was fast asleep in the mafia lords arms. Mark didnt know why he was doing such an act, he had ever done but, Donghyuck was blazing fire and he was a desperate moth.

"Hmmm warm!" Donghyuck snuggled closer to the built colloused body smiling in his sleep.

"Pff you little bear." Mark chuckled for the first time in 12 years. It all happen back then, a long, long time ago when he was ten.

The bodys slept, in warmth, not knowing why they were drawn to each other. Absence makes a heart grow fonder, so did theirs but that was a story that needed to be narrated later on. Doyoung was restless miles away from his son.