29

Taeil feared what might be the the out come of Marks anger. Mark was a tornado right now, With Donghyuck laying in bed with empty eyes was a scary thing.

"What happened?" Kun gently asked the spacing young mafia.

"HE KILLED A MAN. THATS NOT A PROBLEM!! THEY KILL A BABY!! HE WONT BE ABLE TO CONCIEVE EVER!! Channie was two months!! And....Urghhh I'm going to wipe out their fucking race." Mark seathed loading his gun.

"Mark you need to relax first." Taeyong whispered.

"Yes. I think that would be a better decision." Taeil massaged his temples.

"They kill my unborn child! Shot Channie twice and stabbed his stomach!! Seriously? What kind of a fucking father are you!?" Mark snapped at Taeil, a tear rolling down his maroon eyes.

"Mark you need to be with Hyuck! We will take care of everything!" Winwin whispered.

"No. I personally will rip their throats apart." Mark was about to leave when Leon woke up crying. Jungwoo carried the baby trying to rock it to sleep.

"You are a father Mark. If you loose your life they loose a father and Donghyuck would wake up to a funeral. Stop it!!" Taeil was stern but he knew Mark would never listen.

"M-Mark." Donghyuck whispered through his oxygen mask, the older went closer to his life, dipped down kissing those cold chapped lips deeply. Pulling away he turned around leaving the stubby hand that held his arm tightly.

Mark walked out with his men, lifting his hoodie as he got onto his car and drove off into the darkness. It hurt so much to know that his beloved Donghyuck was hurt, repeatedly. Their little blessing being murdered even before its parents knew. Donghyuck deserved the world. And Mark sore to give him that without fail.

"Mark you might loose your life." Yuta panicked.

"Thats love Hyung. Mark would not listen to anybody right. Lets just make sure he's safe." Lucas sighed.

"Mark is just being stupid!!" Taeil dashed a mug down.

"He's not!! They've stabbed your son Taeil. His two month old baby is gone! And you expect the father to just sit and smile like nothing is fucking wrong!?" Kun shouted at Taeil. "I'm siding with Mark this time, he loves your son so much, he killed Doyoung so Donghyuck could live in peace. But now people are hurting Donghyuck thinking its Mark, Today you fail as a father and a Mafia Lord. That 23 old boy out there tring to wipe out an entire race for his world is what you call a leader. He doesnt fear anybody Taeil." Kun sniffled walking away from Taeil leaving the red haired man to ponder on his own mistakes.

"M-Mommy w-where i-is Mark?" Donghyuck whispered through his oxygen mask.

"Out there killing them people who hurt you." Taeyong whispered.

"W-Why?" Donghyucks lips trembled in pain.

"He loves you too much Channie." Kun caressed the wounded tummy.

"B-But...Ahh My twins. They havent been fed." Donghyuck tried to move.

"No dont!! Hyuck you just got stabbed and lost a baby!" Ten freaked out.

"Huh?" Donghyuck looked confused.

"You were two months pregnant when you were stabbed, the baby is.....Im sorry Hyuckie your baby is dead and you might never be able to conceive again I fear. But If you put less pressure on your wound sometimes science might change." Ten sighed and Donghyuck burst out crying.

"M-Mark would b-be so broken." Donghyuck held his bandaged stomach as he cried softly.

Mark broke into the gates with his vehicle, messing up the peaceful dinner Wendy and her family were having.

"Mr Shon having his dinner as if no crime had ever been committed by his stained bloody arms.

"Oh I see my men have miss another target. They've hurt your wife I hear." The man chuckled.

"Die you filthy animal." Mark pointed the gun at the old man.

"It was you Daddy?" Wendy frowned.

"Oh no darling. Mark has just lost his mind." Mr Shon chuckled.

"You killed a baby!! You monster!" Mark snapped.

"Oh did I? Sad." The man gave a low chuckle and was punched on the face.

"D-Donghyuck was pregnant?" Wendy gasped.

"Oh stop acting like you know nothing!" Winwin slapped the girl.

Shon's men ran inside as the opened fire, Mark crouched, so did the others, as all of them started throwing bullets at each other. Shon wanted Mark down since Mark was Taeils best after Johnny had been killed, Johnny was their man and Mark had killed him. The fight went on, Jaehyun snapping necks, Yuta shooting their heads off, and Winwin beating the living hell out the men. Lucas was fast but was a little child when it came to Jungwoo, in an attempt to save his lover he was bought down but the strong willed man stood on his feet once again. Mark punched Shon until he was practically spitting out blood.

"Oh Mark. If you kill me your dead child wont come back." Shon chuckled limped as he tried to hit Mark.

"What if Wendy died?" Mark smirked at the mans horror filled face.

"Dont touch my daughter!" Shon screamed grabbing a gun from the floor and shooting Marks head but the mafia load dodged it like a pro. Yet sadly he was shot on the thigh.

"Well too bad she's going to die." Mark pointed his pistol at Wendy's head.

"MARK NO PLEASE!!!" Shon begged on his knees.

"Say bye bye!!" Mark pulled the trigger and in went a bullet through Wendy's forehead.

"NOOOO!!!" Shon screamed crying.

"You touched my whole world! You hurt my Haechan. My universe my sun! Shon you flithy bastard you messed with the wrong person and the wrong mafia leader." Mark chuckled wiping off the blood on his face. Shon stabbed Mark on his right shoulder but the black haired boy was drenched in anger as he snapped the old mans head. Leaving the dead bodies, he left with his gang. Turning an entire empire into a graveyard with a bloody river.