27

Mark stared at his partner, scruching his face when grandma hugged him. The reeking smell of blood the older knew too well strongly coming from the boy. It was fresh and metalic, the dripping louder than it should be. Donghyuck tried his best to push Mark away for Scar would know there was something terribly wrong with the body it owns. Its territorial claim hiding nothing from its owner.

"Minghyung you darling. Your wife is so gorgeous!! And ohhh my these babies." The old lady squealed squishing the twins.

"Mom I have a baby too!" Taeyong pouted handing Jaejun to her.

"I know I know shes pretty. Nice meeting you Jaehyun." Mrs Lee smiled at the man.

"Like wise mother in law." Jaehyun chuckled.

"Son you okay?" Taeyong patted Marks cheek.

"Yes." Mark nodded his eyes on his wife.

"Now now. No eating that baby up. He's tired and exhausted almost like he is pregnant." The silver haired lady chuckled. "I'm glad I found you in that stream and saved you. Heard you were a mafia leader." Grandma placed the babies on the carpet as she went into the kitchen with Taeyong.

"Still am Granny." Mark mumbled pulling Donghguck into one tight hug.

"A-Ahhh M-Mark." Donghyucks broken whisper summed it all up. Marks arm slipped under his shirt as it was pulled out with maroon liquid on the olders palm.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" Mark screamed at the pale boy who shuddered in fear. Taeyong rushed to Donghyuck.

"M-Mark....I." Donghyuck stuttered.

Mark ripped off the golden haired boys shirt off, the gun shots oozing with blackish blood. The bandages unable to hide the stench from the bodys predator.

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU!? HAECHAN SPEAK!!!" Mark shook the gorgeous beauty. A big tear rolled down his big golden brown eye.

"I-I d-dont know." Donghyhck stammered.

"You were okay yesterday, There was nothing wrong with your body! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!" Mark kept shaking the crying boy.

"Mark be gentle, Its your Donghyuck." Jaehyun held Marks shoulder.

"Exactly!!! I would hurt my baby then who the fuck had the fucking odisity to hurt my wife!!" Mark groaned his maroon eyes dark with anger.

"Stop bothering about me! I'm fine!" Donghyuck gasped collasping down in Taeyongs lap.

"Omg he's bleeding so much." Grandma panicked.

Mark sighed, running an arm through his black hair as he crouched down, gently wrapping his arms around Donghyucks waist.

"Baby what are you hiding from me. You are hurt, you've been shot. How? When? Why? Please tell me." Mark pleaded his small eyes watering. Donghyucks shivering as he let a finger feel the scar on Marks left eye.

"I-I dont want to." Donghyuck whispered biting his lips and looking away.

"Channie If you are still mad at me I'm sorry but you need to tell me what happened! Why wont tell me!!" Mark sighed on the verge of loosing his temper.

"I love you." Donghyuck whispered his plump lips trembling.

"I love you more than you could ever love me Channie. I need you and It kills me to see you in pain." The black haired removed his shirt and made the boy wear it.

"Tell me what Daddy and you do. I need to know after all these." Donghyuck looked at Jaehyun and Mark.

"Your father is the second most strongest and deadliest Mafia leader in Korea. The Moon. Thats why his life was always threatened, but he does it in a legal way. The government knows and shit. Yuta and I were bailed out to work for him, Precisly saying I take over most of the company like the mafia leader I was. Taeil is a great father Hyuckie he loves you, Jaemin and Renjun are said to be on their honey moon but the truth is Renjun protecting Jaemin. You didnt have to be hidden since I was with you. But I guess I've failed him and....I'm sorry for not being able become a normal pers.........." Donghyuck leaped onto Mark kissing the hell out of the black haired.

"They said "Mark is down." I was scard. I woke you up but you told me go back to sleep. I should have listened to you but I was stupid to step out. But Im thank ful it wasnt you. I love you and I dont want you going out Mark. But.....But I love bad boys. And I fell for Mark, The Mafia lord and not for innocent my best friend Minhyung. Just...Just come back home." Donghyuck smiled through tears and pain.

"I promise you that I will take of my self, and that I will return to your arms as soon as I can. But for now I need to take care of you. My stupid dumb enemies can start counting their days." Mark carried Donghyuck like a bride as he took him to their room.

"Mark what would do?" Taeyong helped tuck the injured baby into bed.

"A lion waits until its time." Mark tapped his phone."Yuta I want you here. Good drag your boyfriend and Lucas here." The boy grumbled into the phone.

"You should want me. Not him." Donghyuck pouted.

"Awwe look at you being too cute to handle." Grandma chuckled giving the golden beauty his painkillers.

"My horny lioness lets get you cured first okay?" Mark winked at Donghyuck making him blush. Marks phone rang again. He put it on speaker.

"Hi Dad." Mark grinned.

"I heard they want my son in law dead?" Taeils voice to calm.

"Yes. And mistook Chan for me. He's been shot on the left chest and right waist. I'm sorry sir." Mark sighed.

"Well how dare they hurt my baby son. But.........Now they wouldnt be spared. Haechan take care sweetheart. Daddy loves you." Taeil knew everything. Even if the phone was on speaker.

"Daddy you swag!!" Donghyuck giggled.

"I know. But Mark is the best." Taeil chuckled. "You have Jaehyun with you and the others would be sent by morning. Kun should never know that Hyuckie is hurt. Clear. Mark take over. Bye." The leader gave orders as he hung up the call.