17

Mark was literally going crazy, He was still in his same clothes, Trying to track down the boy he loved so much. Nothing was coming right, Doyoung would tell him were his baby was. Though captured and tortured he still wouldnt utter a single word. Taeil was with Mark, as the black boy drove the entire Seoul for Donghyuck, he didnt eat or drink or even sleep a wink. He wanted his baby back.

"He's closer than you think but......You will never find him and eventually die and rot!" Doyoung started laughing like a maniac.

"Tell me where my baby is?" Mark grabbed the mans collar fumming with anger.

"Ohh your baby? Woah really? Tsk Tsk mine Mark. My son bitch." Doyoung growled but was dashed on a wall by Mark who was close to crying his heart out. It had been three fucking days and his pregnant boyfriend was locked up somewhere he knew not off.

"Why are you so cruel?" Jaemin slapped Doyoung. "What did he ever do to you!?" The cottoncandy like guy shouted. "You even killed poor Min Na! You gave birth to her you fucking physco!" This time Jaemin was shot on the chest by Doyoung and he went crashing into Taeyongs arms. A quick guess flashing in his mind.

"Doyoung stop it!!" Kun ran to his son crying as Taeil held the angry Doyoung from doing anymore harm.

"M-Mark!!" Jaemin cried out making the later kneel down next to him.

"B-Behind the old school, Behind the Ivy, Passing Minhyungs grave there is a tree house! A place where Minhyung and Duckie u-used to play. C-Check there!" Jaemin was struggling and Mark nodded as he took off but Doyoung was wicked.

A feeling was hard nostalgia shot Mark with bullets of an unknown memory. A forgotton memory of something that had been hidden deep down at the depths of his heart. He drove alone to the place Jaemin had spoken off, the evening sun setting on the fifth fourth day. He got down his back suv, the curtain of ivy a place he knew too well, pushing past the parasite he stood in a place that was vast and beautiful.

"Minhyungie!!! Slow down!!"

A all too familiar voice shouted at the back of the leaders head. Images of a little plump boy running around him, giggling and laughing. His head throbbed, his eyes watering for the pain that had begun to grow on his head. He ran to the hug apple tree, the messy logs that were nailed giving him shivers.

"Channie! Careful you might hurt your fingers!!"

A child shouted, panicked and worried. Mark shrugged off the thoughts as he climbed up like lightening and broke into the dirty old damp wooden room.

"Hyuckie!! Baby!!" Mark screamed ramaging through the broken tables, dried blood and there at the farthest corner a boy sat curled up, pale like a ghost.

"Hyuckie!!!" The mafia lord rushed to the pregnant boy in a puddle of water or it was the pee that had been unable to hold anymore.

"M-Mark?" Donghyucks voice small a mere whisper. It broke Marks heart into pieces. Thats when a hard blow came in contact with the back of Marks head. Blood spurted out making Marks vision a blur as he squeezed his head tightly. Donghyuck crawled next to him with weak worried teary eyes.

"Mrs Moon? Why are you here?"

"Oh just came to meet my sons favorite person which surprisingly isnt me."

"Where is my Channie!"

"Your Channie? Pff Yours?"

"Hehe yes. He's my favorite too."

"Sad that you will not live to see your Channie anymore."

"Mrs Moon?"

"He's my son! I call him Haechan! He's fucking only mine! So die you worthless wrench!"

"Channie!!!"

The memories that had been forgotten rushed back as he saw Doyoung drag him away, and take Donghyuck. The old dried blood on the wouldnt floor, 12 years back when Minhyung had come after a vacation from Canada to see his best friend Channie, Doyoung had dashed a plank of hard wood on the back of his head. Dragging his bloody body down to the stream and dumping him there thinking he was long dead.

"Doyoung let him go!!" Taeils voice was heard as someone helped Mark up. The mafia though he was bleeding he pushed Doyoung away from Donghyuck.

"Why? You killed Min Na your own daughter, Seperated me from your brother lying that he died and stole his child, tricked me in. Killed Jeno. And now want both my sons dead? Are you even human? I regret falling in love with you!" Taeil pointed a gun at Doyoung who pretended to have puppy eyes and a fake sad face.

"Taeil no dont!" Kun pleaded at the man he once loved.

"Lucas get me my gun." Mark growled wiping off the blood that dropped down his forehead.

"Mark?" Donghyuck hugged Marks waist as Mark aimed his gun at the man Donghyuck called mom. Doyoung was crafty as he pulled Taeyong and aimed his gun at the beautys head.

"Drop your guns or I'll pull the trigger." Doyoung warned.

"Mom!! Dont!! Please!" Donghyuck tried to reach out but Renjun and Chenle held the beautiful boy.

"Give Mark up!! Then you will have this filthy Minhyungs mother." Doyoung spat at the son who was crying.

"Hi Mama. I have missed you." Mark chuckled low and dangerously making all of them stare at him.

"M-Mark?" Taeyong whispered with big puppy eyes that were genuinely crying.

"And Mrs Moon? I think we meet again. Once again let me remind you. Channie was never yours. Channie was mine back then and he's still mine. He's my best friend and my lover, the mother of my children." Mark gritted his teeth but his baby stopped him when Donghyuck wrapped his arms around Marks waist and tip toed kissing him on the lips making Doyoung drop his gun and stare at them in bewilderment. Taeil called the cops before Mark could shoot Doyoung afraid his future son in law would end up in prison.