23

The babies were six months old, Mark had be the sweetest, Well he always had been. After being sick for weeks Donghyuck bad boy finally went back to work. Poor Donghyuck always had bitten and brusied nipples since his childrens Daddy was always jealous of his babbies. He would suck and drain the golden haired boy out shamelessly making the beauty all tipsy and dizzy but Donghyuck wasnt complaining. Right now they were coming after Jaeyongs wedding with Mark carrying Kiara and the smaller carrying Leon. Jaemin and Renjun were on their honeymoon, Well time flies and past had been put aside.

"Jae...." Taeyong suddenly held his head blacking out in the others arms.

"Mom!" Mark freaked out, Well everyone did when Taeyong went all pale.

They took him to the hospital, Jaehyun panicking, Mark loosing his mind, afraid he might loose his mom again. Lucas patted his bestfriend shoulder sighing. Winwin, Jungwoo and Donghyuck giggled playing with the twins as the men kept spacing the room.

"What happened?" Kun came in Ten since Taeil was at work.

"Mommy, Mama Tae fainted." Donghyuck giggled.

"Funny life!" Winwin played with Leons baby fingers.

"Oh look the doctor is here." Jungwoo clapped his hands as the watched Jaehyun speak to the lady and they swarmed into the room.

"Mom whats wrong?" Mark cupped Taeyongs pouty puppy face.

"I'm sorry." Taeyong baby voiced at his 22 year old son who was a father already.

"Why whats wrong?" The black haired obviously got worried.

"You are going to be a big brother Mark." Taeyong giggled and dumb Mark was confused why Jaehyun screamed.

"Minhyung your moms pregnant." Donghyuck kissed his cheek and Mark literally fainted.

"Typical drama queen." Ten clicked his tongue.

"Woah Mark is a hyung now." Yuta getting the fact a little too late.

It all started off happy and content, Taeyong being hyped about being a father and the people around excited for the child. Taeyong began growing and he was sure a gorgeous man. They were to have a little girl and Mark was the happiest around. Which, At first Donghyuck found it cute and affectionate but as time went on Mark was more excited for his sisters birth than his family and his own children. Donghyuck had a very hectic time at the hospital well of course he was a new liscenced doctor now. So much of work and reports to check. He had his babies with him since they needed their milk. When little Jaejun was born, Donghyuck sure was happy but sadly not for long. Marks attention fell completely on Jaejun, The gorgeous golden boy began staying the night at the hospital quarters having no heart to watch his husband play with his little sister than his own children. No he never hated them it just that he was hurt. It was like Mark only came to him so they could do it and then he goes back to spending time with Jaejun. Donghyuck was already a broken child, his mother and then his trauma of what he had of Minhyung.

"Boo~ Boo~" Leon played on his lap as Kiara sucked on his nipple, pushing his chest with her small stubby hands.

"Mommy is hurt." Donghyuck whispered at his son who tilted his head cutely. Thats when Donghyucks phone rang for thr fifteenth time that afternoon.

"Channiee Jaejun misses you. Its been three weeks since you came home. Jaejun misses her neice and nephew." Mark cooed as he giggled into the phone. Donghyuck cut it. He cut the call as he stood up to lullaby his babies who were soon turning one.

"You are going to have an amazing birthday with Mommy. Only Mommy. Daddy is busy with Aunt Jaejun right?" Donghyuck rocked the twins as he tucked them to bed.

Taking a long shower and dressing fresh warm clothes he snuggled into bed with this twins. Switching off his phone since Mark kept calling him repeatedly. Call him dramatic or that he was acting like a pregnant bitch but then he wanted his babies to have their fathers love. He grew up without his Daddy around him and it killed him alot.

"M-Mom-Mommy!!" Leon giggled in his sleep making Donghyuck all teary.

"Your first word. Omg my baby is growing." Donghyuck giggled.

After a while he had to change their soiled nappies and wash them up so they can sleep again in comfort. Standing up he stretched sighing deeply.

"Am I being selfish? He must be happy that Jaejun was his sister. After all he had a bad past too." The gorgeous boy checked his watch and sighed again. His shift starts in five minutes.

Carefully carrying his babies and placing them on their pram he pulled on tight jeans and a loose polo shirt as his lab coat went on and he rushed down stairs to his work.

"Mrs Lee you sweating." A nurse chuckled at the doctor.

"Yeah I ran all the way down." Donghyuck panted and the girl handed him a water bottle.

"Geez thanks. Gotta go." Donghyuck gulped down the water as he pushed his children to his office.

"Sir, Someones here to see you." A ward lady informed the gorgeous doctor.

"Who is it?" Donghyuck sat behind his desk checking the people who were said have taken appointments today.

"He says he's your husband. Mark Lee." The lady smiled.

"Has he come alone?" Donghyuck didnt look up.

"No sir. He's with a baby girl." She cooed at the child.

"Tell him I'm very busy." Donghyuck gritted his teeth unconciously crushing the appointment sheets.

"Sir he says he would wait." The lady came back.

"I wont be off today. I have night shifts and I'd be very busy. Tell him to get out." The doctor snapped as he rang the bell for his first patient to come in.

"Sir he looks hurt." The lady came in once again.

"Do you see me having time to care? No. Tell him to fucking get out!!" Donghyuck hissed at the ward lady who nodded and left.