25

Donghyuck loved it, Loved Marks possessive arms around him when ever Wendy was around but the fact that Mark was with Jaejun still made Donghyuck flip a table.

"Tell Daddy I hate you." Donghyuck rocked sleepy Kiara that night.

"M-Mommy Boo Boo!!" The little girl started crying as she tugged at the gorgeous boys clothed nipples. Sighing Donghyuck unbuttoned his shirt and she happily sucked on one.

The preparations for the twins birthday was hectic with Donghyucks busy scedule. He helped his friends but still he was worn out. Mark was playing with Jaejun ever since he had come home and Donghyuck was fumming.

"Dont bite Mommy honey." Donghyuck whined as his phone kept ringing.

"Hello? Yeah but I'm on holiday fir three days. Its the Twins birthday, yeah okay be there in 5." The doctor sighed again placing the sleeping child next to her brother.

Pulling on his blazer not minding the few unbuttoned buttons of his white dress shirt he grabbed the keys and jogged downstairs.

"Honey where are you going?" Kun smiled from the kitchen.

"Duty calls Mommy." Donghyuck yawned tiredly.

"But I thought you were on holiday for the twins birthday tomorrow." The Chinese poud at his son.

"Yes but its an emergency. Yeri is taking care of the minor inguries until I reach. See you in the morning hopefully." Donghyuck walked out of the house not bothering to inform his so called idiot of a husband.

"Mom have you see Channie?" Mark frowned having not found his childrens mother sleeping with them in the room.

"He left for a last minute surgery. He'd be back by morning." Kun patted Marks shoulder and switched off the lights calling it a day.

Mark drove to Donghyucks hospital just in case. It was unsual for him to be called at such an hour. Looking around the dim lit rooms and beds he found his wife washing his hands after the surgery. Mark wrapped his arms around the boys frame but heard soft sniffling instead of a moody wife or sweet ones.

"Channie?" Mark whispered and Donghyuck turned around hugging the olders waist. Crying into it so hard that Mark grew angry.

"Are you upset I was with Jaejun?" Mark carefully lifted Donghyucks chin.

"N-No." Donghyhck hiccuped.

"Then baby whats wrong?" The mafia leader wiped the tears away.

"S-She.......Oh Mark.....I should have known to come with you. Mark.....Wendy." Donghyuck started crying again.

"What did she do?" Mark hugged his shaking wife.

"I-I was doing the s-surgery and Wendy tried to touch me places where you do! A-And when I told her off to stay away s-she tried to kiss me. Mark.....Oh Mark I'm afraid." Donghyucks voice was sore with all the crying.

"Lets go home. Come. I'll deal with her later." Mark carried Donghyuck bridal style to his car.

"D-Dont k-kill her though. You in prison is h-hot but I cant stand a day without you." The gorgeous golden haired boy stradled Mark.

"I wont promised anything Baby Hae. Anyone who touches whats mine deserves death." Mark started driving even though Donghyuck was hugging him like a Koala.

"But Babies and Mommy need you." Donghyuck mumbled in Marks neck.

"You taught Kiara to say I hate Daddy." The older scoffed.

"You were mollycoddling Jaejun. And I was mad." Donghyuck sniffled.

"Stop being jealous of my sister silly. She's a baby." Mark chuckled at his wife.

"I want to throw up I think." Donghyuck coughed.

"You are pregnant." Mark stated.

"No I'm not dummy. Shut up!" Donghyuck grumbled.

"But you feel like to throw up always." Mark pulled into their house drive way.

"I dont throw up though." Donghyuck let his husband park the car and lift him up again so they could go inside.

"Just admit it." Mark pinched Donghyucks butt.

"Mark what if she drugged me ir something and got her self pregnant or something?" Donghyuck tiredly looked at his husband lying him on the bed and undressing his days clothes.

"I'll send a bullet through her head. Simple. Hyuckie you are the strongest I've ever seen. You would never easily fall for a bitches trick. You are the Wife of a Mafia ganster and I knkw what you are capable off. Shower in the morning. You are too tired." Mark kissed Donghyucks lips and tucked the boy in bed.

"Can I have the shirt you are wearing? I want to shower and sleep naked with you on me." Donghyuck tugged at Marks shirt and older removed it and handed it over to his wife. They showered and snuggled in bed, with Donghyuck on Marks body.

"I love you." The younger mumbled on Marks lips.

"I love you more jealous bean." Marks caressed the naked waist under the covers.

"Scar? Dont ignore your bear and spend time with Jaejun. Now see what happened." Donghyuck moved on Marks body and the older grunted.

"Aish you green eyed monster. You are my wife and I love you more. But stop moving or I might fuck you." Mark grumbled.

"As if you dont fuck me like every two days in your life calendar." Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"Thats making love. I just love you too much." The older tucked an hand full of golden hair behind Donghyucks doll like ears.

"Why can she see it?" The younger pouted.

"Hush dont think about her. Tomorrow the twins turn one. And as parents of two gorgeoys children should celebrate." Mark patted the soft bare butt peaches.

"Yeah. I'm so happy my babies are growing. Daddy can take us somewhere too." Donghyuck played with Marks black hair.

"To my maternal grandmother? He said he found out that grandma still was alive." Mark kissed the plump lips.

"Sure thing. Maybe make another baby perhaps." Donghyuck giggled. "I hope she remembers me. Its gonna surprise her." The gorgeous boy giggled purposly rubbing their members together and teasing his husband as he tiredly place his head on Marks bare chest and kissed it.

"Good night my world." Donghyuck mumbled and fell asleep as Mark whispered his sweetdreams as they snuggled into warm comfort.