21

Jaeyong fighting was a daily dose of treat for the people in the house. Mark was working and Donghyuck hated it. Well he kinda missed his bad boy not coming home with blood or at least drunk. Feeding his children made his nipples all sore and he was a pouty baby right now since Daddy had loaded his Scar a hell of a lot of company work. Donghyuck currently was practicing at the hospital but he was a mother so he was sent home early.

"Channie babe I'll be home after 1:00am. I promise." Mark sighed into the phone.

"Thats it. I'm cheating on you." Donghyuck grumbled. Mark switched to video call at the sounds of sucking and smiled when he was greated with his children nipping at Mommy's nipples. "Say Hi Daddy!" The golden beauty waved Leon's little hand at the father.

"Awwe hii baby." Mark waved at his little so .

"Give Daddy a kiss." Donghyuck Kiara look at Mark. The two weeks old baby giggled at Mark at tugged at her mothers  chest.

"Baby Hyuck dont be all pouty." Mark sighed signing papers and checking them.

"I need a fucking divorce. All you ever do is live in your office. Fuck yourself." Donghyuck looked away from Marks gorgeous face.

"Baby........I have work." Mark whispered running a hair through his black hair.

"Exactly. Lets get a divorce, We live seperately anyways. You left three days after they were born." The golden haired boy was crying.

"Baby I need to sign on my name every week at the police station." The older couldnt bare to see Donghyuck crying.

"So? You still can do it with being with me. Get lost!" Donghyuck shut the lap with a bang as he placed his sleeping babies on their cribs and left the house at the ungodly hour.

Maybe he was just being selfish? He didnt know, he climbed up the now renovated tree house, it was beautiful and cozy with a livinv room, a kitchen, a bathroom and two rooms. The messy picture Minhyung and he used to paint hung neatly on the wooden walls now decorated with flowers. The photo frames that had their childhood pictures and their now recent ones with their wedding and children all the table making Donghyyck smile softly.

"He just doesnt love me anymore." Donghyuck whispered sitting on a bed.

"Where is Hyuck?" Mark shouted for nth time that morning.

Their twins were crying for hours, Donghyuck was no where to be seen. His phone was left behind, everything was left behind even his babies not forgetting his wedding ring too. He had just dashed it down the floor the previous night. Mark was literally loosing his mind right now.

"Check the tree house. He still goes there." Jaemin said.

"I drove there twice. It's locked. How can he be inside?" Mark grumbled his hair a wet mess after showering that morning.

"He jumps in through a window Son. I thought you were his best friend?" Taeyong clicked his tongue at Mark carried his babies and left the house with anger.

For the sound of his babies Donghyuck stirred in his sleep, blinking his eyes ever so slowly as he smiled at Kiara's face.

"Whats wrong with you Hyuck?" Mark stood before Donghyuck who effortless woke grabbing wet tissues from the table drawers as he wiped his nipples and started feeding his babies.

"I'm talking to you!" Mark lifted Donghyucks jaw so their eyes could meet.

"Should I disappear for you to come back?" Donghyuck gritted his teeth at his husband.

"Baby I was working. I was trying to be a better person for you. A better husband. A better father. You know I have always loved you right Channie? I love you baby boy." Mark dipped down latching their lips together as Mark over his wife.

Donghyucks stubby finger grabbed Marks napped making the kiss deeper and deeper. Their lips in powerful sync, "I'm sorry." The younger boy whispered against Marks lips as the older slipped the wedding ring back onto its owner.

"Speak of divorce again and I'd kill you myself. Dont you love me?" Mark sighed when they pulled away.

"I love you a little too much." Donghyuck pressed their lips together again.

The twins fell asleep draining Mommy out as they were placed in the other room until Donghyuck showered. Mark waited for his wife to come out the bathroom, just as he stepped out of the shower he was lifted and slammed on the bed.

"My turn!" Mark grinned devilishly at Donghyuck who gulped and bit his lips making his eyes bigger than it already was.

"M-Minhyung....I...I-I'm already drained out and s-sore. Theres nothing left in there.....Ahhhhh!!" Donghyuck moaned when bigger lips sucked harshly at his sore bruised bud.

"L-umm-Liar." Mark mumbled sucking on the buds that belonged "Only to him" In his opinion.

"A-Ahhhh!! S-Slow down!!" The gorgeous beauty screamed into the morning sunlight. "Nghhhhh." Donghyuck started moaning out in pleasure now more than pain secretly loving it and missing his horny husband.

"You taste great." The black haired boy smoched Donghyucks lips and went back to abuse the other bud after successfully draining off one side.

"G-Greedy l-lion! Y-Your children would ahhhh!! S-starve!" Donghyucks arms were held tightly beside his head.

"Hmmmm..." The smacking sounds were loud and clear making Donghyuck shy and blushy.

"AHHHHH!! D-Dont nghhhhaahhhhaa b-bite!" Donghyuck cried and whimpered.

"Bad boys should be punished." Mark mumbled pulling the swollen bud that was was dangerously inbetween his teeth.

"I-I'm.....s-sorry." Donghyuck cried but well he knew he was going to get it all rough and raw today.

"Wont be enough for Scar baby boy." Mark's mafia mode was on as Donghyuck was sucked blue draining every bit of milk in the boys chest.

"Awwe your so hard and red baby." Mark chuckled at the heated younger that was sprawled with beads of sweat beneath him.

"I want you." Donghyuck panted and Mark smirked.

"Lets get it!" Mark crashed their lips together in a messy but cute manner as their twins huddled together fast asleep.