6

Mark was falling, way too deep for the voice that felt like heaven and the mythical creature he called Lee Donghyuck. But sadly Donghyuck was avoiding him, he no longer smiled or blushed when the leader was around. There wasnt fear in Donghyucks golden brown orbs, instead he looked at Mark with pain.

"Hyuckie. You like him dont you?" Jeno hugged the sniffling boy. Jaemin was back and didnt like the fact that his babies were slapped.

"Honey you love him. Stop hurting yourself! I know it was love at first sight." Jaemin snuggled into Donghyuck.

"Its better to hurt than watch him die." Donghyuck whispered walking away.

Mark kept deniying his feelings but his friends knew better. Donghyuck made Mark smile by just being an idiot. The younger tried his best to keep his promise to his mother, he tired so hard but he couldn't he wanted Mark so badly it was killing him within.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Mark finally pulled the beauty into a empty classroom and slammed Donghyuck on a wall.

"Let me go!!" Donghyuck cried at the harsh act making Mark loosen his grip on the dainty boy.

"Stop avoiding me then!" Mark ordered the boy who looked up at him with eyes that were brighter than the sun.

"Its the only way I could keep you safe. Please let me go." The golden beauty pleaded.

"Keep me safe? Oh common. I'm the mafia leader in Seoul. Cut the crap." Mark scoffed at the boy who was very serious.

"I lost my best friend, I dont want to loose the man I undeniable irrevokably love with all my heart. I know its too fast and sudden and shit but it love at first sight. I so badly want to kiss you but If I did I wont be able to stop myself from falling deeper. I want to keep seeing you, I dont care if you were a reaper in disguise, all I know is I love you and I dont want to loose you too. So please avoid me just like I avoid you, you dont have any feelings for me I know yet still stay away from me." Donghyuck was crying making Mark go mute.

No one had ever loved him the way this boy did, it was shown very little but the words carried so much of depth the mafia lord just wrapped his arms around the boys waist and pulled him closer. Donghyuck cried, let his pain wash out even though he knew he could never get his best friend back, he didnt want Mark to be found dead too.

"D-Dont love me back please." Donghyuck whispered making Mark frown. What was wrong with the boy?

"D-Donghyuck?" Mark looked at the beauty when he pulled away as he lead in inching closer, doing the biggest mistake of his life. He kissed the gorgeous golden beauty, making Donghyuck stiften and melt like goo. They knew they would get addicted to each others lips if they kissed, Donghyuck wanted stop badly but he couldnt make himself do it. He was weak in his knees, so was Mark. The kiss a passionate seal of so many unanswers feelings. The pulled away breathing heavily, their eyes closed, yet no time was given as the lips smashed against each other with more vigour and want.

"Stay away from Mark." Doypungs voice screamed in Donghyucks mind as he was lifted onto a table, as always the forbidden fruits tastes the best. So did Mark, their bodies were pressing to hard and they knew they had to stop but none wanted to, not afraid of what might happen.

"I-I n-need to g-go." Donghyuck panted slipping off and stumbling off like he was drunk with ten bottles of beer. He was swirled around as he felt addictive lips on his. If Doyoung was here Donghyuck would have been dead meat, thought the beauty wanted to keep his promises, Marks touch told otherwise. He was becoming Marks prisoner for life.

"Hyuckie your lips are swollen." Jaemin giggled when he saw his best friend looking dizzy and drunk.

"I-It h-hppened. W-We k-k-kissed and now I-I cant think straight." Donghyuck stumbled into Jaemins bed all red with bashfulness.

"If your mother knew you'd never see Mark again. But like I always tell you, follow your heart sweety. I was and always will be by your side having you back. Okay?" Jaemin snuggled next to the boy who kept feeling his soft kissed lips.

"I'm afraid." Donghyuck sat up.

"Your mother isnt in Seoul. Just follow your heart. Mark can take care of himself if we get sent to some European convent." Jaemin groaned pulling Donghyuck down again.

"He felt like Magic. He made my world spin. I still cant get his lips away from my mind. He tastes like heaven, he felt warm like I finally found my home." Mark smiled so brightly, as he explained how kissing Donghyuck was, after 12 long years their leader had finally smiled so genuinely his dark void eyes were dripping with love.

"You are in love. Face it." Jaehyun chuckled at the man who smiled like an idiot at the thought of kissing Donghyuck, how precious, soft and rare he felt.

"Kissing doesnt make you fall in love." Mark rolled his eyes and scoffed at the comment.

"But his voice does right?" WinWin giggled making Mark nodded unconciously.

"What no no Its too early for love." The mafia frowned as they set on another mission.

As night set in, Mark came home with a bullet through his waist and his boys were in their own room due to several injuries. Donghyuck being the night nightingale sneaked into Marks dark room only to be held harshly and turned around with a pistol to his waist.

"M-Mark." Donghyuck managed to whisper, he heard a sigh and the lights came on.

"Get out now." Mark pushed him away, "See your shirt has blood now. Go away." The older sighed again tracing the tip of the gun along the sensitive boys waist curves.

"Y-You a-are hurt." Donghyuck felt the gun sneak under his loose polo button down shirt. The metal sending shivers down his spin.

"Do you want to get hurt too?" Mark growled gulping the sight in which Donghyuck was biting his lower lip and squeezing his eyes shut, the pistol brushing on his raw skin.