22

"Will you fucking stop teasing me!?" Donghyuck screamed at his husband who was indeed having the time of his life.

"You need to be punished baby  boy." Mark latched himself once again onto Donghyucks bud as he he pushed the bathrobe away.

"P-Please!!! They.....Ahhhh have nothing l-left." Donghyuck was writhing, crying but Mark wasnt giving in.

"Hmmmm?" Mark being busy with nibbling those oh so rosey buds hummmed.

"I-I....Nghhhh.....Please I-I-I want you ahhhhh Minhyungiee!!" Donghyuck begged, pleaded but his bad boy took his time in marking the golden haired boys neck, his fingers going right in and out of the wet butthole with out warning.

"I cant hear you." Mark bit down the flawless flesh that never failed to set his soul on fire.

"URGHHH I WANT YOU INSIDE ME!! FUCK ME!" Donghyuck screamed choking on his sobs as Mark aligned his hard member along the puckering hole but refused to push in.

"Condems." Mark snapped his fingers.

And so condem after condem fell on the floor, Donghyucks moaning practically breaking down the tree house, their bodies moving in sync as Mark rammed into the youngers body again and again, pulling out to the tip and slamming inside. Donghyucks butt obviously was mercilessly ripped apart and he sore he couldnt breath. Yet he didnt complain as Mark just enjoyed loving the boy that belonged to him.

"I think we should stop or your hip might snap any minute." Mark nervously chuckled.

"J-Just o-once more please." Donghyuck pleaded his husband being the horny one right now.

It hurt so much perhaps he was bleeding right now, Tears streamed down his cheeks, his body feverishly writhing in pleasure under Mark. Of course the older gave his wife the best he could give. That day Donghyuck was destoryed and abused with love as he cried for more their children still fast asleep.

"Ahhhhhh!!! Nghhhaahhhh M-Mark!" The golden skinned beauty moaned into Marks mouth as they kept reaching their climax for the nth time that day.

Once Donghyuck was wasted they showered together, Mark felt so tired he could barely carry Donghyuck down stairs to their car as he went back to get their twins. Dressed in fresh clothes Mark drove away into the twilight. Sadly his wife didnt notice the pain the older was in,His whole body felt heavy.

"Omg!! Donghyuck!! You look........uhh wrecked?" Jaemin and Chenle giggled when Donghyuck stumbled inside in stingying pain.

"M-Mom I need food!" Donghyuck fell into Kuns arms.

"My baby you look so drained out." Kun helped a pale Donghyuck to the dinning table.

The gorgeous boy started wolfing down the food as Mark dropped the children in Winwins and Jungwoos as he walked to the room not sparing a glance at his wife.

"Mark! I hurts like wounds when the twins suck on me." Donghyuck pouted entering their shared room for the night with their twins.

"Fine. I'll never touch those nipples again." Mark was voice was deeper and rusty.

"Hey no!! I love it when you suck on them. I was kidding Scar." Donghyuck placed the babies in their cribs and back hugged the older.

"I love sucking them too. But Channie....My head hurts." Mark whispered turning around.

"Omg! You are burning up! Minhyung! Baby!" Donghyuck screamed as Mark fainted on the floor.

"Relax Hyuck he just has a viral fever. He rarely gets them so you got to take care of him." Ten gave Mark a painkiller as he left the room.

"Im so happy you fell sick." Donghyuck hugged Marks side.

"What the fuck?" Mark groaned.

"You wont leave my butt alone then. Yeah!! Daddy is staying with us!!" Donghyuck kissed Marks sweaty cheek.

"I'm sweaty. Move." The sick boy mumbled.

"As if we never kiss when we are sweaty. Practically sex is sweat. But Minhyung how did you fall sick." The golden boy snuggled next to Mark as he took off the olders clothes.

"I-I dont know Channie." Mark sighed pouting his body in pain.

"Let me take care of you." Donghyuck whispered.

"I-I'm sorry I suck and bit them too much." Mark was dozing off.

"Hush I love it rough. Anyways they are yours." The younger giggled as Mark made him sit up and the lord laid his head on Donghyuck bare thighs since the boy had changed into shorts.

"I love you Channie." With that Mark fell asleep as Donghyuck patted the soft hair.

"I love you more Minhyungie." Donghyuck whispered as they fell asleep like that.

"Taeyong stop crying. Mark would be fine." Jaehyun hugged the anime like doll.

"But Jae he gets really weak when he's sick." Taeyong sniffled into the youngers chest.

"Donghyuck would take care of his husband." Jaehyun whispered.

"But...." Taeyong looked up like a baby making Jaehyun coo at the beauty.

"No buts. Baby you need sleep." The younger smiled and Taeyong glared at him.

"Dont baby me. I'm older than you." The older didnt want to push Jaehyun so he just let him carry him to bed.

"Well you are my baby boy right? Mark wouldnt mind a sibling." Jaehyun chuckled getting slapped repeatedly by Taeyong.

"H-How....What?" Taeyong squeaked when Jaehyun hovered him with a million dollar smile.

Jaehyun dipped down latching their lips together. Well Taeyong deserved a life after all those pathetic years of living in the alley. Taeyong kissed back, maybe it was okay to fall in love again. Mark wouldnt hate him right?

"My ship is sailing!!!" Jaemin squealed with Chenle and Jungwoo.

"Give them privacy dipshits!" Winwin rolledhis eyes at them.

"They look adorable!" Renjun squealed.

"Kids!! Off to bed now!!" Kun crossed his arm at the gossiping brats.

"But we need tea." Lucas giggled next to Yuta.

"Ill kick all of you out if you dont go to sleep now." Taeil hugged Kun from behind making the Chinese blush.

"We are not minors." Jisung dead panned.

"I love you Jae." Taeyong whispered once they broke of the kiss.

"I love you too Tae." Jaehyun kissed him again obviously of the idiots at the crack of the door and Jaemin live streaming for Donghyuck and Mark.