8

"Stay away from me!" That word only made Mark want him more. His mafia was growing and he had to leave the University for a while, Jaemin was healing but Donghyuck was a mess right now. The leader knew the ball of sunshine craved for his attention sadly something held the boy back. The leader hated it, Donghyuck was like a drug and he couldnt take his soft plump lips off Marks corrupted mind.

"Sir!! Focus!" WinWin sighed for nth time that evening.

"Someones in love~" Lucas chimmed in chuckling but was glared at.

"I'm not." Mark grumbled.

"Who said I meant you." The Chinese chuckled highfiving with Yuta.

"Losers!" Mark groaned as he watched Donghyuck stick his tongue out while concentrating on a book.

"Sir we need to head back to the MHQ by evening tonight. We have Renjun taking over there." Jaehyun informed the dazed idiot.

"He's not a baby. He'll take care of my empire. Beside's I think I'm in pain. Literally like gosh I cant think straight." Mark sighed kicking off Koeuns chair just as she was about to sit and she crashed on her butt.

"The was rude!!" Koeun whinned but was ignored.

"Hyuckie!! Wanna go get ice cream?" Jeno asked the beautiful boy.

"I dont want to thirdwheel." Donghyuck stacked his books and walked away.

Mark followed being the stealthy wild cat he was, picking up the sweet smell of sunshine and honey. The beautiful boy waddled upstairs, to the roof top, away from the people that remind him of how loney he could be. The cat followed locking the door behind with a smirk on his gorgeous face.

"W-Who.....Mark?" Donghyuck turned around, he wasnt afraid he just wanted the older safe.

"Whats wrong? One moment to want me then the next you push me away? Honey, The forbidden fruit tastes the best baby." Mark chuckled low, as he moved forward and the beauty backed until his body hit a wall.

"S-Stay a-away p-please." Donghyuck was tearing up as soul was setting itself on fire when Marks hand crawled under his lose pink shirt.

"Why? Do I disgust you? Or do I reek of blood? The stench makes you want to throw up? Wait....Our kiss meant nothing?" Marks voice dropped so low it was a mere hush, the husky whisper ghosting on Donghyucks exposed collar bones.

"M-Mark p-please!" Donghyuks books fell, the touch making him go blank literally, his strong arms caressing his bare virgin flanks.

"Look at my eyes, tell me I digust you, That our kiss meant nothing to you. Say stop and I will." Marks eyes were warm, dominating and a feeling of nostalgia flashed in Donghyucks mind. He shivered, he shamelessy needed Mark so fucking much, these months making his feelings grow stronger. It sure was love at first sight.

"I-I cant." Donghyucks lips trembled as Marks arms roam his body, they were old enough, right?

"Why?" The leader whispered on Donghyucks neck, smirking against the skin that stiftened and relaxed at the same time.

"M-Mark p-please uhhh..." Donghyuck bit his lips when a soft gentle kiss was placed on the bridge of his collar bone. Thats when his phone rang.

"Haechan!!! Where are you?" Doyoung screamed making the beauty flinch.

"S-Studying I mean in my d-dorm." Donghyuck stuttered into the phone.

"Tell me. Have you been hanging out with Mark? Are you with him?" His mother shouted at the poor boy who was weak in Marks strong possessive clutches.

"N-No Mom. I-I havent......I." Donghyuck was kissed full on the lips by the leader making Doyoung wait on the call.

"HAECHAN!!" Doyoung impatiently screamed.

"No Mom. Sorry got distracted by the TV. I havent seen Mark since you left." Donghyuck lied, panting softly staring at the dark dangerous eyes he had come to adorn.

"Good. I'll be back in a fortnight. Stay away from Mark. Clear? Bye." Doyoung ordered as he hung up and Donghyuck sighed slipping his phone into his short pocket.

"Where are you dragging me to?" Donghyuck mumbled when Mark collected the books and draged the boy to his room and pushed the beauty on bed.

"To my room." Mark simply said locking the door as he hovered over the beautiful boy making Donghyucks body react all differently.

"W-What are you g-going to d-do to me?" Donghyuck sniffled at the lions gaze.

"Fuck you senseless." Mark chuckled smashing their lips together, Donghyuck squeaked his arms finding refuge in Marks waist, the olders arms holding him up on either side of the golden haired boys head.

Mark didnt know why, he kissed the boy with all he had, when he squeazed the boys thigh his knee a shy persmission was given letting their tongues dance in glee. They just couldnt keep each other from letting their arms roam around. Donghyuck pink shirt was dishaveled his lips swollen and the soft panting making Mark go insane.

"W-What number do I fall in your list?" Donghyuck placed a stubby finger on Marks swollen lips when he was about to kiss him again.

"My first and last." Mark groaned at the gorgeous boy.

"You kiss so well though." Donghyuck pouted letting the olders lips go that was smashed on his once again. Sadly his phone rang again.

"Y-Yes Mom?" Donghyuck panted as Mark left his lips with a bounce and latched onto to his jaw and neck.

"Why are you panting?" Doyoung sighed, Mark put the phone on speaker.

"I was running to the cafeteria." Another lie yet again, Donghyuck bit his lips trying to keep a soft moan in.

"I called since Dad would come to see you and your twin. So dress pleasently. Stop running and avoid Mark and his stupid gang. He looks like he'd eat you up." Doyoung ordered once again, oblivious that his son was willingly letting himself be loved by the mafia leader he had happened to be drawn to the handsome man.

"Mom why do you hate Mark?" Donghyuck pouted as he slid a finger down Marks chest.

"He is the fucking owner of that god foresaken mafia gang. I dont want you involved in such mess." Doyoung was frustrated, Donghyuck let the leader unbutton his shirt, those soft lips coming in contact with his skin.

"Yes mother. I wont fall in love with him, if thats what you are worried about." Donghyuck sighed as Doyoung sighed with a good and hung the phone.

"You wont fall in love?" Mark raised a brow as he removed his shirt showing his toned muscles.

"Simba?" Donghyuck made grabby hands at the mafia leader.

"I thought I was Scar?" Mark caressed the soft thick thighs.

"Scar?" Donghyuck whispered as Mark fell into his body.

"Would you fall in love?" Donghyuck whispered closing his eyes as he rubbed his face on the olders face.

"How can I not?" Mark kissed the boys plump lips softly and they smiled against each other.