11

Moon Taeil was a man that Mark Lee hated but at the same time did not. Having been the owner of a prestigious company for years Taeil was a busy person but loved his children equally. Donghyuck was the most silent child but he always had a reason behind his silence. The dinner when quite calmly except for Doyoung glaring at his children time to time.

"Min Na. Help me with the dishes." Doyoung sterning told the girl who obeyed her mother.

Donghyuck sighed walking out as he sat himself on the balcony and looked down. His father wasnt scary at all though mother had always spoken of him as a strick ruthless man.

"So is it a guy or a girl?" Taeil chuckled at the boy pointing at his hickeys, the beauty instantly went pale afraid that he'd be beaten.

"D-Dad?" Donghyuck gulped nervously.

"Relax little moon. So It was a guy? What is his name?" The red haired man lent on the railings next to where his son sat upon.

"I-Its a guy. M-Mark L-Lee. Please dont tell Mom. He forbids me from seeing Mark." Donghyuck pleaded and Taeil chuckled at his son.

"Tell me boy. How does he make you feel?" The father smiled up at the sky.

"I dont know. I'm kind of drawn to him. Like I try to push him away but he makes me wild when closer. I cant stay away from him. I need him." The gorgeous boy mumbled explaining with his arms thrown on different directions.

"Well, The forbidden fruit always tastes the best. Oh is that him?" Taeil pointed at a tall well built man walking down on the road. His son immediately blushed a dark crimson.

"Yes. My lion." Donghyuck played with his fingers.

"When you were born, and I was given to carry you, you looked so gorgeous like a star had been born. I have always loved you the most but I love our girl too as much. I wanted you to follow your hearts. Mark, Would set you on fire again Hyuckie. You have my consent and I would love a grand child or two. But remember dont ever trust your mother. Jaemin, Jeno, Min Na, Mark and I should be the ones you believe." Taeil hugged the gorgeous boy tight. Though Donghyuck didnt know why he said that he nodded. And just as Taeil turned around he kissed his nose.

"Cant I see you more often Daddy?" Donghyuck clung to him feeling secure and safe.

"Awwe my baby. Well why dont you tell your lion to take you to Daddy one day hmm?" Taeil chuckled bobbing their noses together.

"Okay Dad." Donghyuck smiled.

"Oh please call me Daddy. That makes my fullsun cuter." Taeil kissed Donghyucks cheeks as he left to go inside before his wife saw him cuddling their son. For Doyoung was obessessed with his own son.

"Psst! About time you came back." Mark Lee whinned at the beauty was leaning up.

"I cant. Mom wants us to stay over." Donghyuck whisper yeld.

"No. You are coming." Mark crossed his arms.

"He'll kill me." The golden haired boy pouted.

"Wheres your room?" Mark sighed.

"The one on the left. But Mom and Daddy are on the next one." Donghyuck sighed, Mark ran a arm through his blacklocks.

"I'll be there at midnight. You are noctanal anyways." The mafia lord frustratedly looked up at the beauty who giggled.

"Are you sure he's our ruthless leader?" Yuta asked in confusion.

"Nah. I think we lost him at the arcade last last summer." Jaehyun chuckled.

"That man is whipped like literally look at him stare at Donghyuck like he's a hypnotized cat." Renjun giggled.

"Scar I gotta go." Donghyuck kissed his palms and threw them at the giddy mafia leader.

"Coughs!!! Omg Renjun are you alright?" Lucas pretended they fussing over Renjun for coughing when Mark turned around and frowned.

"Dipshits. Go date or something and leave my ass alone." Mark grumbled.

"Did I hear right?" Chenle woke up fromhis sleep."OMG MARK LEE HAS FUCKING SNAPPED BY DONGHYUCKS KISS.....Ouch! That hurt idiot." The blonde pouted.

"Fuckers." Mark lit another cigarette.

"Lock your windows. Give me your phone." Doyoung ordered.

"Mom I'm twenty. I can date and stay up late. Please leave me alone." Donghyuck mumbled.

"He's right bunny. Let him grow up. Lets go we have a meeting." Taeil dragged Doyoung away as he winked at his son and left.

"Honey can I have some medicines? My hearts at it again." Min Na smiled weakly, She was never loved by their mother, Taeil knew of her state, but wasnt allowed to get close to his children.

"Noona go a doctor please." Donghyuck sighed as he gave her medications.

"I should. Goodnight love." She hugged Donghyuck and slowly walked off.

"Is she sick?" Marks voice surround Donghyucks room.

"A weak heart. I guess thats why mom hates her. But shes an amazing noona. I love her." Donghyuck locked the door as he looked up to the hot man. The scar on Marks right eyebrow made him look so sexy right now.

"I'll see what Ten can do. Okay?" The leader smiled down at the gorgeous beauty who smiled back.

"I wanted to become a doctor so I could cure her and people like her." The gorgeous beauty pushed the older on the bed ashe sat on the boys hips.

"You are making me soft." Mark chuckled placing those phat stubby palms on his cheeks.

"I know I do Scar." Donghyuck giggled smashing their lips together.

It was slow, innocent, soft and shy, letting Donghyuck play with his lips as he wishes. Mark had never felt this way, he never felt like he wanted someone so much, the need to make them his was never on his mind. He looked into Donghyucks eyes and he knew he was his fairytale.

"S-Stop staring idiot." Donghyuck bit his moist well kissed lips.

"Cant help. You beautiful being." Mark chuckled kissing the youngers knee cap.