Special Chapter

Little Haechan was gently pushed on the swing that once hung from the big oak tree. The fresh summer breeze blowing against his golden skin, he giggled out of the blues. Making a certain black haired boy have on a cute confuse expression.

"Channie why are you giggling?" The boy stop swinging and came to face his beautiful best friend.

"Minhyung will you marry me when I am older?" Haechan blushed at his childish fantasies.

"Of course and you would look so gorgeous when you grow up!!! Uwu!!" Minhyung giggled at Haechan as they smiled in silence.

"Would we have kids Hyung?" Haechan was lifted onto Minhyungs shoulder as they strolled along the gardens that hugged their very own tree house.

"Hmm I wonder. Should we buy them at the stores?" Minhyung handed Haechan a sunflower.

"Maybe? I want a girl and boy. Oh oh oh will I be Mommy or Papa?" The golden haired boy giggled.

"Mommy!! You are too cute!" Minhyung giggled.

"I love you Hyung. You are my best friend ever!!" Haechan kissed Minhyungs black hair fondly.

"Really Hyung? Why is Hyuckie jealous of me?" Jaejun was watching one of Taeyongs many videos of the two boys.

"So much he tried to file a divorce." Mark chuckled flipping through his morning papers.

"Thats.......Pretty cute." Jaejun giggled at her brother.

"Seriously Dad? Was Mommy jealous of Jaejun? Like really?" Leon chuckled sitting down at the dinning table.

"Sush now if he heard he might kill me." Mark nervously looked around his house.

"Thats it bitch. I'm filing the divorce." Donghyuck appeared with his stethescope and coat.

"Common Hyuckie you know I'm only his sister." Jaejun giggled.

"Whatever. Get lost you brats. Run away now. Leon! Pick Kiara and Sunny from Grandmas." Donghyuck grumbled as he went upstairs in a hurry.

"Time to go passify my wife. Off you guys go to school now." Mark chuckled stretching as the children left and Mark went upstairs to Donghyuck.

"Get out of my room." Donghyuck hissed at Mark. "Cant you see I'm changing you bitch." The younger glared at his husband who locked the door.

"So what? I've seen you naked more than a million times. I know your body better than you could ever know." Mark smirked as he winked at his wife who turned all red.

"Pervert. You are a father of three kids. Act like one." Donghyuck hissed again.

"They are 10 years old and our little girl is only 5. We aint old to play around Channie baby." Mark pushed his wife on the bed and crawled over the gorgeous rare piece if art.

"Get off!! Get off!!" Donghyuck wriggled under Mark.

"I see. So you have found somebody else at the hospital. Hmm I should have known. Sorry." Mark mumbled getting off his wifes body.

"What the fuck Mark?" Donghyuck sat up frowing. "I love you stupid. Even If you hrow wringles and white hair." The younger sighed at his husband.

"Yeah Yeah whatever." Mark crossed his arms and looked away.

"Minhyung!!!!" Donghyuck whined at his lover trying to get his attention.

"Go away shoo!!" Mark shooed the beauty away.

"Even if I am naked and looking like a whole ass meal?" Donghyuck bit his lips seducively at his husband as he popped his shirt buttons off.

"Baby thats a bad idea." Mark sighed at Donghyuck but for no avail. The clothes fell with soft thuds on the floor.

"I know right." Donghyuck giggled skipping away into bathroom for a nice dip in the bath tub. "Join me in the bath tub." The younger whispered and so the young men settled themselves in the huge bathtub.

"Tired baby?" Mark softly kissed Donghyucks nape as he massged the boys tired shoulders.

"Yes. Had two surgeries today." Donghyuck turned around hugging Marks bare chest.

"I love you." Mark caressed his wifes slender back.

"I love you too. Lets go to the tree house. Just you and I." Donghyuck kissed Mark on the lips, they knees and dicks brushing lazily against each other.

"Sure thing love." Mark smiled into the kiss.

Mark was gently pushed Donghyuck on the swing that hung newly from the big oak tree branch. The fresh summer breeze blowing against his golden skin, he giggled out of the blues. Making the black haired boy have on a cute confuse expression.

"Channie why are you giggling?" The boy stop swinging and came to face his beautiful best friend.

"Minhyung did you ever realize that we are actually married?" Haechan blushed at his husband.

"Yes. You knew you would turn into such a stunning and gorgeous person with an angels voice? " Mark chuckled at Donghyuck as they smiled in silence. Inching closer for a sweet kiss.

"I actually carried my best friends babies. Omg.?" Donghyuck gasped cutely as he was lifted onto Marks shoulder, They strolled along the gardens that hugged their very own tree house that harboured the most deepest of their core memories.

"I loved every second as I watched our blessings grow within you?" Mark handed Donghyuck a sunflower.

"Can you believe we have two girls and a son?" The golden haired boy giggled.

"Arent they beautiful?" Mark chuckled kissing Donghyucks inner thigh.

"Have you seen their parents?" Both the boys broke into trains of heart felt laughter. Donghyuck  kissed Minhyungs black hair fondly as they fell upon the soft maintained grass.

"Channie?" Mark placed his head the youngers shoulder then slipped it down to the squishy chest.

"Yes Scar baby." Donghyuck played with the black sweet smelling hair.

"It feels like a dream, as if I was in one of those fairytales Mom used to read to us back then. We are in love, married and have children of our own. I wish time could freeze. And I want us to die together." Mark mumbled into Donghyucks chest.

"When did you become so cheesy babe? I love you and yes I wanna die with you. Along side you. And be placed in the same coffin as well. You know I want you to feel loney and vise versa." Donghyuck giggled as they cuddled and snuggled into each other loving embrace. The beautiful lake witnessing the match made in heaven. Gods most graceful creation ever.