Chapter 16: Let's Talk

"Legillimens."

Harry kept still as those red, red eyes gazed into his green ones. He could faintly feel something moving around in his mind and assumed that it was Tom. A headache was beginning to form, and he was overcome with the need to blink, but couldn't due to some sort of compulsion. He briefly wondered if it came with the spell itself and thought that he should ask Tom later--if he remembered.

After a while, he felt Tom's presence in his mind retreating, leaving behind a particularly powerful headache.

"You seem to be healing nicely," Tom said with a smile, returned by Harry's who couldn't help but smile back.

"Thanks, Tom."

"You're welcome," he replied and leaned back, buttoning his shirt back up. Harry remembered how warm and nice it felt to lie down on that hard torso, it was very comfortable. He remembered falling asleep on it and waking up to red eyes watching his sleeping face as if in surprise. "I'm just surprised that the encounter with that Dementor hadn't done any more damage, other than halt the healing process for a moment."

"What? Why would you think that?"

"Because, Harry, Dementors in general damage one's psyche, especially when a person is happy and a dementor is in the vicinity. They feast on people's happiness and could do some damage, especially when they get Kissed by them."

"Kissed?" Harry looked at him, puzzled.

"Yes, Kissed. Dementors eat souls, and they feast upon it by kissing a person." Tom smiled at the horrified look that crossed Harry's face.

"I don't wanna be kissed," the younger wizard mumbled.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah."

"Then I'll never kiss you again," Tom said seriously, and Harry's eyes widened.

"No! I wanna kiss you!" Harry declared. "But I don't wanna be kissed by those dementors..."

"I'm glad to hear that," and he proceeded to kiss him thoroughly, using his sinfully skillful tongue to play and explore Harry's warm, moist cavern, making the younger wizard's knees go weak. Harry moaned when Tom's tongue caressed a part of his mouth that made him shudder all over, and his stomach felt all tingly, as if he was nervous, or butterflies were flapping its' wings within him.

He could feel Tom's reluctance when he pulled away, leaving a strand of saliva connecting their mouths for a while longer as they panted into each other's faces. "You taste heavenly, Harry," the older wizard whispered into his ear, his breath caressing the shell of his ear, making him dizzy. "Too bad Lupin is waiting for us."

"Huh? What for?" Harry asked, his mind hazy from the mind-blowing kiss he'd recently received.

"Ah... He wants to... talk to you," and with a strange smile on his face, Tom ushered him out of his room and stopped dead in his tracks at the scene that greeted them.

"Severus," Remus smiled as he opened the door that led to his and Tom's chambers.

"Lupin," Severus greeted. Remus gave him a smile even though he was secretly sad that Severus wouldn't call him by his given name, even though they're colleagues now. Severus looked around the room, warm and cozy, and practically screaming familial and love. He nodded slightly in approval and Remus felt his wolf howl. 'My mate likes my place!' was clearly felt by the human side.

As they sat down, the bat wings Severus adorned twitched slightly before it settled, noting that dinner had many fruits mixed in, both dried and fresh. "So what did you want to talk about?" Severus asked once they were seated. Trust Severus to get to the point within a few seconds of being in each other's presence... Well, two can play this game.