21

(Ashley p.o.v)

I woke up with a major headache. I was trying to remember what the hell happened to me.

Then everything hit me. Clubbing with him. Fighting. Blonde slut twerking on him. Me kissing Christopher. Angie picking me up. Erick putting me to bed. Him getting into bed with me.

Wait what!?

I looked around my room. No Erick in sight. Where the hell is my phone I thought.

I looked at my nightstand and saw my phone charging, a piece of paper, and two pills.

I picked up the piece of paper and opened it.

Dear Ashley
Me fui temprano. No sabía si me querías ver cuando te despertarás. So me fui. If you don't remember anything from last night, I'll tell you. No we didn't have sex no matter how tempted I was. Keep the shirt, I've got plenty.

P.S. I left Advil on your nightstand in case you haven't seen it yet. I know you've got a nasty headache.

I looked down and saw that I was indeed wearing his shirt. I couldn't help but smell it. It smelled just like him.

I took the Advil and got up to pick up the dress I was wearing last night. I grabbed my purse and saw a paper sticking out of it.

I grabbed and opened it up to see a phone number and right under it was a name....Christopher.

Oh boy! I decided to text him after my shower.

After my shower I went downstairs to get a banana for breakfast. I got my phone and texted Christopher.

Ashley: Hey Christopher it's Ashley.

Chris: Hola Ashley!

Ashley: We need to talk

Chris: About that kiss, it can't happen again. I like you but Erick likes you more. I can't ruin that for him. He really really likes you. But I would love to be your friend.

Ashley: Omg thanks. I didn't wanna hurt your feelings. Friends it is.