27

(Ashley p.o.v)

Ashley: CHRISTOPHER!!!!!

Christopher: Ya se que me vas a decir...

Ashley: I'm gonna freaking skip that and ask why?!?!?! Why the f**k has Erick been with b**ches these past few days?!?!

Christopher: Let him explain Ashley

Ashley: F**k that! This is a waste of my freaking time!

Christopher: Joel, Richard, and Zabdiel have been pressuring him.

Ashley: Are you freaking kidding me?!?! Knowing his ass has a girlfriend!!!

Christopher: Blame me too... I lied to you a few weeks ago about him not focusing. Él a estado trabajando mas duró desde que esta contigo. But Joel, Richard, and Zabdiel have been telling me to tell you to lay off him. Yo no hubiera echo eso. The guilt has been killing me since we've gotten closer. Perdón Ashley.... :(

Ashley: I need to go...

Christopher: Ashley I'm really sorry...

Christopher: Don't hate me. I regret it. I really freaking do.

Christopher: Por favor hablame cuando puedas. Perdón otra vez Ashley.

***************

Ashley: Aye Erick

Erick: Sup mami

Ashley: Have anything to tell me?

Erick: Te extrañó y no puedo esperar mas para verte.

Ashley: So you're not gonna explain to me why you've been with b**ches these past few days?!

Erick: :( baby....

Ashley: Or when you were at the interview and the chick was all over you!? At a f**king interview Erick!! You didn't even stop her!! You we're really enjoying it weren't you?!?!!

Erick: Sorry isn't going to fix it, right...?

Ashley: How about the one where she was in your f**king lap!!!!???

Erick: ......

Ashley: How about you being with this model!? Why the f**k is she with you? Leaning on you!?? That b**ch was just with Bieber last week!!!
*picture*

Ashley: You two look really cute together may I add.

Ashley: Did you ever f**king think about me in any of those moments?!

Erick: That's a dumb f**king question. Siempre estoy pensando en ti.

Ashley: Did you f**k any of them?

Erick: Si Ashley...💔 I was needy... really f**king needy and I hadn't had any for almost 2 months. Plus Joel, Richard, and Zabdiel were pressuring me...

Ashley: I can't talk to you right now.

Erick: No me dejes Ashley por favor. What i did was very selfish but I told you to be patient! I'm not used to commitment.

Ashley: Just because you're famous does not mean you can play with my heart.

Erick: Te dije que si te querías venir conmigo!

Ashley: DON'T YOU F**KING DARE BLAME THIS ON ME FOR YOUR OWN SELFISHNESS!!

Erick: I'm not.

Erick: Ashley!!

Erick: Contestame!!!

Erick: I've got 4 days left on tour. Hold on for me please mami.

Erick: Te doy espació mami. ❤