35

(Ashley p.o.v)

Erick: Te fuiste?

Ashley: I don't think I have the balls to say this to your face. I love you Erick Brian Colón, so much. But this was never gonna work out. Maybe in the future.

Erick: But I thought we were okay!?

Ashley: Just because I let you talk, I cried, and fell asleep on you doesn't mean we're okay Erick.

Erick: I'm begging you Ashley! Come over and we'll talk about us!

Ashley: I don't wanna talk about it anymore. This is it Erick. Tell the guys I'm sorry. I'll miss all of y'all.

Erick: Te amo Ashley....

Ashley: Good bye Erick Brian....

***1 year later***

(Erick p.o.v)

I was scrolling through Instagram and I stopped at this one picture. Era una foto de Ashley y sus amigas.

No hemos hablado desde hace un año. I haven't moved on. Yes I've f**ked b**ches nomas que en una relación no. She hasn't moved on either, that I know of.

Thiago la extraña. The guys miss her. Yo también la extraño. F**k it I'm DMing her.

Erick: Ayyee Ashley!!

Ashley: Erick, hi!

Erick: It's been a year. Te extraño.

Ashley: It has hasn't it. I miss you too.

Erick: Really?

Ashley: Yeah, I miss the guys and Thiago also!

Erick: :)

Ashley: Is it bad if I ask to see you guys?

Erick: No!! I'm glad you asked!! Come over!!

Ashley: Okay, on my way!

Erick: Okay! Aquí te esperamos!!

(Ashley p.o.v)

It's been a year and I miss the hell out of all of them. I forgive him but I'll never forget that day.

I showed up at his house and saw everyone outside waiting. As soon as I got out of the car Thiago came running up to me and hugged me. I picked him up and I couldn't hold my tears back anymore.

After Thiago were the guys I love. Christopher, Joel, Richard, and Zabdiel. We all hugged and they said that they're glad I was back. After a few minutes I put Thiago down and the guys went inside the house while Thiago stayed behind. It was just him, Erick, and me.

Erick was by the house watching the whole thing. He started walking up to me. I was still crying. I ran towards him and jumped on him to hug him really tight. I started kissing him all over his face making his lips last.

Erick was also crying. "No sabes cuanto te extrañe." He said. "Be mine!" I said. "Claro que si mami!" He yelled. He spun me around and Thiago was jumping the whole time.

These people are my everything. Never did I think that one accidental text would lead me to my idol and the love of my life.

The End♡