23

(Erick p.o.v)

Reading her messages broke me. I hurt her. I swear, I wasn't trying to. That's what I was trying to freaking prevent.

She's wrong. She's wrong about everything! She is important to me! She is more than enough for me! She's just too good for me!

I'm doing this for her. Why can't she see that?

I want to text her back.

No puedo.

No lo voy hacer.

I got up and put my phone in my pocket. Time to get messed up I thought to myself.

***2 weeks later***

(Ashley p.o.v)

I won't lie.

I miss him.

I miss his smile. His laugh. Hearing his voice. His cockiness. His bad but funny jokes. His warm hugs.

Just thinking about him makes me want to cry. I haven't talked to him in two weeks. He hasn't posted any pictures these past two weeks on any of his social media.

Knowing him he's probably getting drunk and f**king b**ches.

(Erick p.o.v)

I was currently at home sitting on my couch drunk as f**k. And yet, all I could think about was her.

It's been two weeks. Two freaking weeks and I can't help but miss the freaking heck out of her.

I thought me losing contact with her was gonna help me let her go and help me lose my feelings toward her. But all it's done is the opposite.

I took another sip from the bottle. I looked down at it and saw I had a few drinks left. I downed the rest and took out my phone.

I scrolled down to Ashley's contact. Nope, I never had the balls to delete it.

Ya no puedo hacer esto. Necesitó ir a ver la.

She lives like 20 minutes across town. Agarré mis llaves y me subí al carro.

I turned on the car. Focus Erick, I thought to myself. I want to make it to Ashley's house safe.