24

(Ashley p.o.v)

I am currently watching The Vampire Diaries on my couch eating cookies and cream ice cream.

There was a knock on the door.

Another knock.

I decided to just ignore it, maybe the person might stop knocking so late at night and go away.

I knew it wasn't Angie, her lucky ass went to California for a whole week with her family.

After a couple more minutes the person was still knocking.

I decided to just get up and answer the door. I opened it and saw Erick.

What

The

F**k!??

He was standing in the doorway with a big grin on his face. Oh how I wish I could just smack it right off his face.

"W-what are y-you d-doing here?" I asked.

"Caannn I comme iinnn?" He asked slurring his words.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

"Yeesss." He replied.

"Alright come in." I said. I grabbed him, helped him to the couch, and sat him down. I went back to the front door and looked outside to see his car here. He literally drove all freaking way over here drunk!?

I shook my head in disappointment and shut the door.

I walked over to Erick and saw her was eating my ice cream. Ughhh!!! That's mine!! Well was...

"Going to explain why you're here?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

He nodded his head, yes and set the ice cream down in front of him. He turned to face me,  grabbed my hands, and held them.

I couldn't help but blush. What the fudge Ashley?!! You're supposed to be mad at him and get over him!! I couldn't ignore what he was making me feel.

I wonder if he feels it too....