32

(Ashley p.o.v)

***Next Day***

After me and Angie pranked Erick he went back home. He said he was really overwhelmed after the prank we pulled on him.

After he left me and Angie did exactly as promised. Horror movie with junk food and smoothie.

She stayed the night and left early in the morning to go to work.

I also have work but I don't have to leave for another hour.

Erick: Sooo were you serious about talking before I went over?

Ashley: Yes and no

Erick: Ya estuvo! Ahora si vamos a hablar de nosotros! I know we didn't date for a long time but I really really really like you.

Ashley: We've been friends longer than we've been together. I can't talk right now I have to leave for work in a bit.

Erick: No me importa! Vamos hablar cuando salgas de trabajar. What time will that be?

Ashley: 6:30p.m.

Erick: Come by my place after work, okay?

Ashley: Yes Erick

Erick: Eso va hacer 'si papi' para usted mami.

Ashley: Byeeee

***Later at night***

Erick: It's 7:03p.m. you should be here by now. Where are you?

Erick: Helloooo!!

Erick: Ashley contesta porque me estas asustando! This better not be one of your pranks!

Ashley: Sorry, my boss made me stay another hour. I'm on my way.

Erick: Thank god

A few minutes later I arrived at his house. I turned off my car and got out.
I walked into his house. Yep, just walked in. How bad ass am I? Jk jk

I walked to the living room and saw Erick with his nephew, Thiago. I instantly became nervous. I have known Erick for a while now but I've never met his nephew.

He was currently singing 'Demuéstrame' with him. One of the songs off the CNCO album.

After they finished I cleared my throat. "That was really good, both of you!" I smiled. Erick got up and walked towards me. "Voy a hablar con ella de voladita, okay Thiago?" Erick said.

"Okay tio!" He sat down on the couch and started singing another song off their album.

He turned to me and grabbed my arm walking me to the kitchen. "Perdón, pensé que él iba venir hasta mañana. No sabia se iba venir hoy." He said.

"It's okay." I said.

"I want you to meet him, that is if you want to try 'us' again. He's never seen me with a girl and I really want you to be in his life. You really mean a lot to me Ashley."