7. Up, Up

Orlando, FloridaNeveah JonesCamp Disney

Orlando, Florida
Neveah Jones
Camp Disney

"Alright, Kids! Get your things from the huddle and head over to the adults in Disney hats for your room assignments!" The counselor lady yelled out to us.

I had just gotten here. Daddy's friend picked me up from the airport and dropped me off here at Disney World for camp. The flight was okay, but I was scared from being so far away from Daddy.

"Why would you put your stuff on top of mine? Now I need help!" I fussed at this tall, brown girl as she sucked on her lollipop.

"Not my problem." She smacked her teeth and left.

My arms dropped to my sides with a "thud" as I looked around for someone to help me.

A black Tahoe pulled up and the driver got out. I stared at the truck and waited for the person to get out.

Whoever it was had a head full of curly hair and she sported her hair to the side like me. She had on almost the same attire I had on.

"Alright. Have a great time, Nilan, and I'll see you soon." The man told the girl.

"See you later, Manny! Tell mommy I love her again and I'll talk to her soon." Her angelic-but-bold voice sounded off.

"Will do!"

The guy handed her the few bags she had and gave her a final hug. She then stepped away from the truck and looked around until her eyes fell on me.

I waved slightly and she sent me a smile with a wave. She started walking over and for some reason, my heart moved out of place.

"Hi. I'm Nilan. You are?" She politely extended her small hand to me.

I shook it with a smile. "I'm Neveah. Cute bags!"

Her bags were unicorns and glitterish. It was the cutest thing.

"Thank you. Where's your bags?" She asked confused.

"Stuck in there. A mean girl threw somebody's stuff on top of mine." I explained.

She dropped her bags and started throwing bags all over until she found my set. She pulled them out and gave them to me.

"Thanks." I laughed a little and put my bag on my back.

"No problem. Do you know where we are supposed to go?"