하나: Behold, the prince

"If you ever meet me. Would you talk to me?" There was a boy. He had silky pink hair and kind brown eyes. He was looking at the brunette with an earnest expression, hoping he would say yes. The brown hair form a cross with his fingers, bringing it to his mouth. He shook his head, a helpless expression on his face. The pink hair male smiled, the kind expression never changing. "Don't worry."

"Maybe if I be your friend, you'll talk to me."

"My dear prince, please wake up." The brunette heard a faint voice as he was in his subconscious. He shifted in his sleep. Letting out a little whine. "Don't whine... If the king caught you make a sound... He would definitely punish you. And me." The voice got louder as his voice became clearer and clearer to the prince.

The brunette felt his sheets getting torn off his body as the warmth left him. Light filtered though his vision as the curtains were drawn. "Mmm..." The prince let out another sound, this time it sounded more annoyed. "Prince Haechan." The person repeated on more time, before he approached the sleeping male. Haechan batted away his attempt on trying to grab his hands as he pulled back the sheets.

The other male sighed. "Donghyuck hyung." The other didn't exactly drop honorifics but he lower it down slightly as annoyance filled his voice. The brunette let out a smile as he pulled the other male down. Since the other was super light, he immediately landed straight into the other's embrace, letting out a gasp as he did.

"That's better." Haechan whispered into the green hair's ears, not wanting to be too loud. The other returned the smile as he hugged back. "Alright hyung. It's time to get ready."

~

"Do I really have to wear that shit?" Haechan grumbled softly towards the male who was picking out a hideous outfit in his opinion. The prince was used to weird outfits presented to him. But this was the worse one so far. The shoulder length of the shoulder pad itself was twice his shoulder length. The sleeves were short up to his elbow. "This is pure trash. It feels suddenly I went back to the 19th century but a camel sat on my outfit." The brunette raised his volume a little bit but was quickly hushed down by the green hair. Who was trying not to laugh.

"As much as I admit it does and I'm trying to hold back my laughter. You still shouldn't raise your volume, your highness." Haechan rolled his eyes as he added sas to his movements. Tossing the outfit back dramatically. "Chenle, Find me another one. This one is atrocious." The older ordered softly as he fell back onto the bed. "Alright hyung." The younger then picked out a blue blazer with golden details and chains around the shoulders. No shoulder pads. Slightly more tightly fitted.

At the corner of Haechan's orange eye, he had already dimed that as his favourite outfit. And Chenle just knew that. They had been together ever since Chenle got employed at the age of 5. Donghyuck was slightly older than him by a year. At first, Chenle was a shy little boy who didn't dare speak to the brown hair at all. Also, he didn't know that Haechan could speak. Because of the "hearing aids." So he never did. The older on the other hand, carefully examine the green hair ,who once had blonde, and only do that. The prince could only identify the shy little boy by a conch shell hung around his neck by a black chain. Pink inside, beige color on the outside.

His father told him not to speak to strangers. Or actually. Pretended he couldn't speak at all.

Until their first conversation that is. It was pretty dramatic for a first conversation.

Haechan was looking outside, it was raining a cold, stormy weather as he was working on his dance. He couldn't seem to focus at all. It was then Chenle let out a small sigh. I wish to go outside. The dark hair male signed as he knocked as the window. Before Chenle could speak, he felt his light body getting immediately pulled towards the big door.

"Wait wait.... Your highness-" The cold wind came rushing in as the door was opened. "No no your highness this is really not a good idea-" The younger's soft and fast protests are covered by the older sudden run towards the rain as he still grabbed onto him. A flash of lightning approach them. The blonde wanted to let out a shout but was quickly shut by a hand. "Don't shout. It will cause mishaps." A whisper was sounded in his ears as Chenle let out a surprise gasp. It was then, the younger turned around looking back to the young prince. They were now in at a waterfall near their mansion. The beige conch shell shone bright near the water. Pink light seeping out.

"We are here. The place I want to be." The dark brown hair spoke, his orange eyes shining. "You..." Chenle found the older dry, not wet at all and he was soaking wet. The pink light got brighter forming a bond between them as it slowly turned orange like a gradient. Yet, that wasn't surprising to the other at all. The only thing that the little boy could say was. "You can speak?"

~

"It look amazing on you, Donghyuck hyung." Chenle said softly as he adjusted the fabric around the shoulders. "I should." Haechan whispered out as he felt them reach the hall. I'm the prince after all. The brunette signed as he smiled as he put a finger to his lips, letting out a hush sound as he put on his "hearing aids."

The green hair cleared his throat, trying to be professional as he kept his smile.

The secret is to be kept.

Until then.

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoy this chapter. This is story is still a developing one so I hope you'll stick til the end to find out more. Thank you!! P.s Haechan's eyes both become orange when his using his powers. It's not a typo haha.😄😅
Lots of love,💕
Y.Jh