이십일: Atlantia

"Why isn't he waking up?" A voice was heard as Chenle felt his body being held by something warm, yet a cool feel crossed his arms. Slightly healing. "It's because YOU think its a good idea to attack our highness without reading the signals." An accusing female voice was heard after the male's, this time louder than before. 'Who..?' The green hair thought as his head began to throb. "Both of you, stop it. Your prince wouldn't appreciate this." A familiar gentle voice sounded as he felt the healing sensation coat his head.

"Are you sure you're even doing anything?" The female grumbled as a quick reply was given. "Yes. He should be responding soon. Be patient." "But it's been hours! I don't think your magic is helping his highness." The male voice said as he swam closer. Chenle felt himself slowing opening his eyes as he met eyes with a familiar voice. "Hyung..." Jeno smiled, looking into the other's eyes. "I'm here." "Oh thank the seas! His highness is alive! He's alive!" The female with sliver hair claimed, twirling around. Relieved sighs could be heard as chattering was hear in the distance. 

Chenle blinked for a few moments before looking around. There was no darkness anymore. Everything was bright. Corals of reds, greens and blues surrounded the place making the place look mystical. Holographic Tails bright and shiny swim around as they surround him. Unlike before, everyone looked happy, relieved and...

Free.

"...his highness?" Chenle croaked out as he tried to sit up, the older helping him. "Yes!" The sliver hair female replied. Confusion filled the green hair's eyes as he looked at her. The female's excitement started to fade as she looked at him. "You...don't remember..?" The shorter shook his head slowly, "Not really..." "W-what-" The sliver hair wanted to express her disbelief only to be interrupted by the blue hair male. "My apologies your highness. Cadenza is just a little...slow." That sentence was replied with a growl as the other ignored her. "Allow me to explain, my prince."

"We, are the merpeople. For the longest time, we have been ruled by the 'Zhong' family as they are the most powerful ones. Half dolphin people had more privileges than us merpeople. Despite them having a weaker immune system, they had the strongest abilities. Yet, the previous King, your father, didn't treat us any lesser than they treat themselves. We were a democratic society. Everyone was benefitted despite status, gender or type. We felt contented and happy about our living. However, something bad happened." The blue hair's eyes changed to a shade blue as images were projected up.

"3 years after you were born, a protector was sent here to protect you. An immortal. And that caused obstruction between Atlantia and Immotila. It wasn't intentional as the protector gave up everything to help your parents but it was fruitless." An image of Jisung fighting was shown as Chenle gasped. "Jisung?" The blue hair raised a brow as he looked at the green hair. "You know him, your highness?" "Y-yes...He was in the cell of the Kim kingdom...and he came with us to save the south sector..." The blue hair nodded in understanding as he showed another image. "That explains a lot. Since he disappeared after that. And so did you, our prince."

"W-what?" Chenle questioned again only remembering how he was sent to the old man. Who sold him to the kingdom. And...Mark's torture. He shivered at the thought, brushing it off.  "Yes... the humans... the bad guys took you. And...murdered your parents..." Tears started forming in the green hair's eyes as he remembers his mother protecting him, while his father fought.

"N-no..." He felt soothing rubs to his back as the brown hair comforted him. "They left us...with no home and ruler. They wanted to take over Atlantia. They wanted it all to themselves. Rejecting us and turning us into dangerous creatures... Sirens." An image of a mermaid turning into sirens flashed, a sad expression painted the male's face.

"We had to lure people in. Sailors, pirates... anyone who had a desire. Anyone who was lured by our singing. In order to keep us satisfied. Until you came along." The blue hair smiled as he looked at Chenle. "Yes, you are our saviour prince Chenle!" Cadenza said as sparkles filled her eyes. "And we are very grateful for you." Cheers could be heard as "Our highness our saviour" was passed around. However, Chenle didn't feel victorious at all.

He remembered how his friends are still struggling out there.

"I'm happy for all of you. But..." Chenle swallowed as he thought of Haechan and Jaemin. "I can't stay here." Cheers turn into gasps as whispers are heard. Chatter erupted in the crowd who were just watching. "Why not, your highness?" Cadenza asked as polite as possible as her eyes widen. "The south sector is in trouble and... I can't leave my friends alone. I think... the people who attacked us are aiming for the south sector next. And... I can't seem to let that happen again." Chenle stood up with all he got as he took a deep breath. Letting all his words out.

"I can't sit and watch chaos happen to the south sector as it did to us. So I can't stay. I need to help them." They were left speechless as they thought, Cadenza letting out a small, "Will you come back after?"

Chenle's eyes turned bright as he smiled looking at everyone in the room. "I will. I will come back with victory." The green hair said with determination as everyone clapped their hands. "So," Chenle looked at the blue hair and the silver hair as he said, "Please take care of them until I come back." "Yes, your highness!" They said in sync, bowing as they did. "Good."

After all that, Chenle turned to Jeno. Chocolate brown eyes meet Bright ones. "Let's go?" Chenle put out his hand out as the other grabbed it, smiling as he did.

"Do you know how to get to the south sector?" Jeno asked out of curiosity as they packed their weapons, Chenle gave it a thought before looking at his shell. It glowed more as a path was shown in the water, glowing pink.

"I think... the shell is telling me where it is." The brown hair nodded. "It should be right since you've unlocked your power, the shell could be used fully in water." The green hair nodded as he started swimming. "I hope we are not too late." The younger said, worried. "I think we'll still make it," Jeno reassured the other, giving him a smile. The older grabbing his hand while he's at it.

"Don't worry about it." 

Hey guys! I'm back at it again with a new chapter!💫 I hope everyone enjoyed it.😄 Thank you for all the support everyone has shown to this book. I really appreciate it! 🥰Once again, I'll update soon! 
Lots of love💕❤❤,
Y.Jh