십팔: Portal

"Wake up, baby." The brunette was awakened by the sound of a soft voice, whispering softly in his ears. He moved around a little, groaning as he did. "Baby," The voice started to be clearer as Haechan started opening his eyes. To be met with those beautiful brown eyes and pink hair. The shorter blinked a few times as he touched the other's face like 'Is he real?' Jaemin let out a chuckle as he touched the other's hand, saying "C'mon we gotta get up." Haechan gave a nod as he got out not wanting to be late.

"Ah, there they are," Renjun said as he saw the two lovebirds approach. Chenle was fidgeting as he played with the string of his necklace that held the conch shell. His mind was full of thoughts. "Well...it brings you to the place that you desire the most." Renjun's voice was on replay as he took a deep breath in. 'The place I desire the most..?' It gotta be the south sector...right? But no it was different...something was different. "It felt so near when I was in the ocean. Like, it was calling out for me." The green hair fell deep into thought wondering what will happen if the side effects really took place.

"Are you okay?" Jeno tapped the younger's shoulder as he whispered, snapping him out of his thoughts. Chenle tried to pull up a smile as he nodded. Scared brown eyes met those sharp chocolate one. "Really?" Jeno questioned again to make sure. "Y-yeah...just nervous." Chenle managed out as the other nodded, patting his shoulder.

"Are all of you ready?" The blondish orange hair male called out, looking at them. "Please. Be careful. All of you." Taeil said with a serious tone as Jisung offered a smile. "Okay, mom." Haechan signed playful and he gave a smile. "I'm not-!" The black hair let out as he huffed. "I'm serious." "Okay okay." Haechan signed as he gave Renjun a nod, others agreeing with him.

"Okay...I hope this goes well..." The blonde orange-haired said as he took a deep breath, closing his eyes. His body started to give out a white glow as he muttered under his breath. "Que os espíritos vejam." He moved his hands to put them together a white ball started forming in his hands as he opens his eyes. His eyes were glowing white.

"Solte." The portal started to open as Renjun formed a circle. "Go." The older's voice resounded as Haechan swallowed, going in. He was then followed by the pink hair. Chenle was the last one to go in. He hesitated. 'What if..?' "You have no time to lose, Chenle." Renjun said, waving his finger around. The green hair took a deep breath, his body shaking in the process as he stepped into the glowing white light, closing his eyes.

'Just what if I could go Atlantia again?'

A white space. As they looked around, the scene started to look more like heaven but Haechan knew better to be fooled. It was a waiting room, where spirits roam. "Spiritual mind collision." He thought as he looked around. The other's (except for Chenle) moved back in shock as they heard the brunette's voice. "Wait so it can hear our thoughts now?" Jaemin looked at the other as the brunette nodded. "Well, shit-" Before Haechan could ask why, a mysterious entity appeared pure white kind of like an angel.

"Your mind is now loose," The entity spoke, her mouth not moving. "And I'll take you to the place you want to go." She lifted her left hand to the pink and brunette hair, they lifted up as a pink portal open. "Take you to the place you belong to." "Are you ready?" Jaemin asked as he looked at the other, younger's eyes glowed turning orange. Haechan grabbed onto the other's hand as he mouthing the sentence, "The place you belong is the place I want to go to." Jaemin caught onto that as looked at the other, his eyes filled with determination. He gave a nod as he closed his eyes.

"South Sector Village."

Within a split second, both of them was sent through the portal, it closing behind them. Leaving Chenle a little shock. He faced the entity, "But how about us?" The entity smiled as she lifted her arms. "My dear boy," Jeno and Chenle started to float as the green hair looked below feeling a little scared. "Oh no no..." "You know exactly where you want to go." Jeno looked at the younger who then nervously confessed. "I...I just didn't think it would happen..."

"Don't worry you're not alone." The brown hair said as he held the other's hands. "I'll be with you." A black portal started to open as the green hair took a deep breath. "Please don't leave me alone there, okay?" The older nodded, not letting go of the other hands. "The place to go is the place both of you belong." Chenle let out a breath as he closed his eyes, his conch shell glowing pink along with the other, which glowed blue.

"I want to go to Atlantia."

Renjun stuttered in his walk as he tried to reach for the couch, failing in the process. He fell onto the floor before Taeil or Jisung could hold onto him. "Are you okay?" Jisung asked, worried as he tried to hold the other up. "I...yes. I'm just drained..." Taeil gave the other a cup of water as Jisung set him down on the couch. "Thanks..." Renjun let out as he drank the whole cup in one gulp. "Did you think anything happened to them?" The orange hair asked. "Well... I doubt anything bad." The older said as he opens his eyes as they slowly turned to brown again. "I didn't feel a bad entity."

"I just hope they are fine," Taeil said, looking out. Only to find creatures with black eyes and wings staring at them. Dark evil creatures. Cawing as they did. "Renjun," The black hair called out as the other looked in the direction of the older. The crow flying off after he did.

"Oh no." 

Hey guys! I'm back with a new chapterr!! I hope that you guys enjoyed it.🥰 Once again, thank you for reading the chapter and I'll update again soon~♡
Lots of love 💘 💕,
Y.Jh 🌺💫❤