이십오: Healing

"Haechan!" Jaemin shouted as he saw the brunette get hurt before his eyes, fainting on sight. "No... No..." The pink hair chanted as he reached out for the other, tears falling out like a faucet. Shock coated the other faces as they tried to stand up, helping where they could. "No! This can't be happening!" The taller shouted as he tried shaking the brunette hoping to get some reaction from him.

"Haechan! Prince Donghyuck!!" Despite the scene happening, the attacker's eyes were still pure black, no emotions. "MARK! How could you?!" Chenle screamed as he charged towards the black hair. His emotions taking over.

Anger and sadness.

"Chenle wait-!" Jeno held the other back before he could make it further. "Why are you stopping me?! I have to kill this f**cker!" The green hair struggled in the older arms as he screamed more. "He killed my prince! He killed my hyung!! HE KILLED HIM!" Chenle cried out as the other pulled him into a hug, trying his best to comfort him. "...Mark," Renjun said, surprisingly calm as he walked towards the darkness."I knew you were heartless but..."

"I didn't know you were that heartless."

The blondish orange-haired male spat, looking straight into the other's hollow eyes. White light met darkness. "All of you. All of you made me this way. You guys made me kill him!" Mark shouted, aiming balls of fury at them. "Clypeus." It was then, Renjun stood up, covering the others with a white barrier. He walked forward at a shaking Mark, drained from his outrage. Renjun let out a burst of sarcastic laughter, "Right. We made you get jealous." Renjun stepped closer to Mark, eyes not leaving. "We made you join King Lee," Renjun stops right front of the other his eyes glowing even brighter. "And we made you kill the one you love," Renjun looked up as he saw the other shaking.

"I..." Mark hesitated as he blinked his eyes flickering slightly. A glimpse of red can be seen from the darkness as he stepped back. "Haven't you heard the phrase, if you really care about someone, you would want them to be happy?" The orangish blonde hair male smiled bitterly, cracking his knuckles as stepped forward again, not hesitating. "Even if it meant them being with someone that is not you?"

Nothing was heard from the black hair as he realised what he has done. Everyone was injured, blood coating the once pure ground. The sky was dark and completely pitch black. The only lighting source is the lightning behind them and Renjun's hypnotizing eyes. The buildings were obliterated to bits, leaving it how it was before. Dark and empty, like his heart. He looked over to find Haechan, the one he said he loves, on the ground next to Jaemin desperately trying to save his life.

And that was the last straw.

"I don't think you did." With no magic, no spell, just a slight push. Mark fell to the ground, falling over as quick as the wind. "You did this to yourself, Mark." "I..." Mark blinked once more, his dark eyes slowly turning back to red. The storm clouds behind him, slowly fading out as light hit the ground once more. "I did..." The powers flowed out of the black hair, returning to their owners. Tearing up, Mark swallowed looking up once again. "I did kill him..." The taller murmured to himself. However, Renjun heard it and answered, "it's okay...We all make mistakes."

"It's just whether we want to change them or not." A bitter smile painted over Mark's face as he shook his head. "It's too late now. I f**cked up." "Not yet," Renjun said, reaching his hand over to Mark. "What..?" The red-eyed male looked up, a questioning defeat coating them. "Come with me." Mark gulp once again as he grabbed the other hand, feeling himself get pulled up.

"Please, Haechan..." Jaemin hugged the other closer to him as his pink glow lit over them. It was the third time they have been trying, so far there are still no results. "Please come back to me, baby...I beg you... don't leave me like this..." Jaemin was breathless, he didn't know what to do. He tried everything. Using every inch of his power. "I know you want to save him but please don't force yourself anymore, Jaemin... you're hurting yourself," Taeil spoke up next to him, putting his hand on his shoulder. The pink glow starting to lose its ability as the taller cried out, "Why can't do it..?"

"Wait! I can't heal them... I don't have that type of magic!" Mark confessed, flustered as he was pulled to the couple. "Then, would you give your energy to me?" Taeil spoke up, next to them, his golden eyes slowly getting back their natural shine. "I..." Mark hesitated, looking at the outreached hand and Jaemin's begging eyes. He gave a sigh and reached out to grab Taeil's hand.

"If you really care about someone, you would want them to be happy." Mark looked over at Renjun, who gave him a small nod, smiling a little. "Thank you, Mark." Taeil said, shaking the other's hand. They both closed their eyes as a red glow mixes with the golden illumination forming and orange glow. Similar to Haechan.

"Healing awakening." Renjun stated as Chenle just watched with shock, Jeno still hold him. "It's Haechan's colour..." There was still no reaction as the older opened his eyes, the golden light shining on the brunette. "Please please..." Jaemin whispered as he grabbed Haechan's hand, hoping to help. "I love you so much, Haechan. I still have a lot of things to do and say... please come back to me"

"Mark, open your eyes and look at the Prince."

Mark did as he was told, looking at Haechan's figure anxiously. "I'm sorry... please... please wake up..." The black hair whispered as he grabbed onto Taeil's hand tighter. "I won't do it again. I promise. Even if... you're not with me.

I want you to be happy with Jaemin."

The glow got stronger as a pink blast hit the other, forming a flower of the evening light. "It's working." Chenle said, going foward to watch it closer. The brunette moves a little as the magic slowly takes place. "Prince Donghyuck, I would never forget the day you let me out. Help me gain my powers back and safe us from the King. You have a kind heart.

And now it's my turn to save you." Taeil said as the glow got stronger and stronger.

Light covers the entire field as it shattered through the dark veil as the sun slowly rises again.

"Na Jaemin?"

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! 😄It's been a long journey and this book is coming to an end!😞 However, I appreciate the support you guys have been giving me so thank you!! 🥺🥰❤As always, I hope you guys are having an awesome day!

Love,
Y.Jh

Oh and Merry Christmas from me! 🎁🎄