십: On guard

Taeil felt a sharp pain hit his chest as he tried to endure it. They were so close to the door and he didn't want to be the one to hold them back. "F**k." The black hair swore as the pain hit him getting more painful as time passed. "What's wrong Hyung?" Jisung said, stopping in his step, making everyone stop and stare. "I-It's nothing...Just go..." "Hyung-"  Before Jisung could finish his sentence, the oldest had fallen to the ground, holding his heart in agonising pain. "Taeil Hyung!" The orange hair grabbed onto the older, worried eyes met pained ones. Despite trying to make up the words, the black hair started coughing, not being able to breathe. 

However, their escape backfired as Mark came bursting through the door. All eyes fell on him. Angered and fear-filled. "Mark Lee," Jisung snarled anger coat his voice. The black hair's eyes shone gold and red as he smirked. "Did you think you guys can escape?" Mark spoke as Jeno came running after. "With the moon child's power in my hands, I doubt you can do anything. Right, Jeno?" Mark faced the brown hair as the other looked at the other five. Then, his eyes fell on the green hair who had a saddened expression on his face. "I..." Jeno voice faded as he began to speak. However, nothing came out.

"Oh. I guess he's just too guilty to say it." Mark smirked as he watched the facial expressions switch around the room. Glares were thrown and shock was held. Yet, Jeno kept his eyes on Chenle. His expression burning into his soul. "No...I didn't do it..." Jeno said, unconsciously. "...Did you?" The green hair spoke quietly, the pain coursing through. "I didn't-!" Jeno protested as the black hair held his finger over his lips. "You better not get cocky or bad things will happen." A crash could be heard as the vase flew from the corner of the room to Mark's side. Blood oozed out of the wound caused. "It already did."  Haechan signed, smiling. Mark smirked, amused as he touched his cheeks. 

For a moment, his eyes glowed gold as the wound healed. Leaving no trace behind. "Argh!" Taeil shouted, clawing slightly at Jisung's skin. "Stop it!" The orange hair started, shouting too, feeling the pain. "I won't. Besides, prince Haechan started it." Mark gave the brunette a look as the other's eyes glowed. "Maybe..." The black hair said, walking towards the younger. "If you come with me..." The smile grew on his face as he walked closer. "Then... I'll consider-" 

Mark's hand reached out to touch Haechan's face only to be met with a smack on his hand. "Get lost," Jaemin spoke protectively, hands guarding the brunette. "What did you say, village boy?" A ball of gold forming in his hand, trying to startle the other. However, the pink hair could only focus on protecting Haechan. "I said," Jaemin's brown eyes shone with anger, shoving the other back. "Get lost."  "You ask for it." The ball came shooting at Jaemin only to be reflected by a sword as the ball made a hole in the wall. The metallic sound ringing throughout the room. 

"You make such a ruckus, Chenle." Mark's attention now diverted to the other, who held his sword towards the other. His conch shell glowing pink. "Why? Afraid to wake his highness to see what a mess you are?" The green hair challenged only to be met with another ball, which he dodged. "I was going to go easy on you. But I guess not." Mark said as he looked at Jeno. "You." The brown hair shook, replying: "Yes sir?". "Fight him." "I don't-" "Shut up and do it! You're still my Butler." 

Jeno swallowed as he took a glance as the other, who didn't loosen his grip. Instead, he tightens it. The brown hair held his sword up only to be met with another. "Wait-"  Jeno was interrupted before he could say anything else. "I won't." With that, Jeno was left speechless. He hesitated to tassel this sword fight that he eventually engaged. Metal clingy as they did. 

"Now to deal with you," The red-eye looked at Jaemin who was still protecting the other, not once did he let his guard down. Haechan grabbed the pink hair, trying to pull him back. "No." Jaemin whisper to the other as the brunette tugged him more. Mark growled, jealousy shaking him. "Stop with this lovey-dovey shit!" A huge ball came shooting as the black hair' eyes turn completely gold. 

"NO!" Taeil shouted, with a burst of adrenaline, he jumped in front of the two the ball shooting in him. "Hyung!" Jisung screamed and the other two eyes' widen in shock.  "No..." "Oh...what a saviour." Mark started, "How ironic, getting killed by his magic..."  The black hair got closer as Jisung started crying. "How could you?!" "He jumped. It isn't my fault." Mark shrugged. "NO! You shouldn't have shot it in the first place!" Tears streamed out as the orange his held the other. "That's. Just too ba-" 

Before Mark could finish a sword landed in his face as he saw the two. The green hair lost his sword and the brown hair looking at him. "Finish him." Jeno walked closer as Chenle moved back. "No. Get away from me!" 

"I won't," Jeno said, staring. Eye to eye. 'I cannot lose another person I love.' Chenle let out a gasp, staring back as he did. 

"You won't? Then I will!" Mark let out as threw multiple balls at both of them, only to be met with a pair of glowing gold eyes, hitting his chest. Mark shouted in pain as he was blasted back, feeling the power draining from him. The golden film on his red eyes faded as he felt Taeil's power leave him. "How did you-"

"Take that as a warning, Mark Lee," Taeil said, his golden eyes shown brighter as the golden ribbons returned to him. "Don't mess with us."  With that, the golden boy signalled all of them to leave. As they all did what they were supposed to do.

Get out.

Hey guys! This is a long fight scene but then I couldn't help it haha. Got too into it. Nonetheless, I hope you still enjoyed it. Thank you for reading this chapter!
Yours truly💞🤗,
Y.Jh