three.

chaewon

that kim minjoo is so fucking annoying. i swear i'm not interested in talking to her but she just kept talking nonsense. 

i left the room early so i won't witness the crowd in the hallway during lunch time. "chaewon!" yena shouted right after i entered the cafeteria. i turned my head in her direction and it seemed like the others were not yet here. 

i sat down beside her and rubbed our cheeks together. i immediately pulled away even though we are not yet done. "oh, someone is in a bad mood," she said and pinched my cheeks. 

"why are you guys so early?" eunbi unnie asked while she's on our way to our table. "don't tell me you didn't finish your classes?" she added after she sat down on the opposite side of our seats. 

i looked at yena then back to eunbi unnie. "she did," i answered and pointed to yena. "why me only?! you too" yena exclaimed and pointed back to me. "hello" chaeyeon unnie arrived next and sat down next to eunbi unnie. 

"uhm, i'll b-buy your food now" eunbi unnie said and stood up from her seat. the other students slowly started filling up the cafeteria, i hate crowds for fuck's sake. 

hyewon unnie and kkura unnie arrived late but we already reserved their seats so it's alright. and now, yujin's friend have arrived. they freaking went to the table next to us, shit.

“hey chaewon, i heard you have a new classmate! is she beautiful?” kkura unnie asked excitedly with sparkles in her eyes. “no” i answered symply without any hesitation. 

"is she, is she, is she, is she here?!" she asked once again but this time, she's more excited. "nope" i answered, then my gaze suddenly landed on the cafeteria's entrance, "she's here". with yujin, fuck.

she gave me a fucking smile once again before she sat down on the seat at my right side. "hello~" she greeted in an annoying tone, well for me it's annoying. "is she the transferee?" yena whispered in my ear and i just nodded.

yena pushed me aside and introduced herself to minjoo, "hello, my name is yena and i like yuri". "hello! i am chaeyeon and i like eunbi and my friends" chaeyeon unnie introduced next, oh my fucking god.

"i'm kang hyewon, i like foods" hyewon unnie said next. "are you the… trans… feree?" kkura unnie asked while smiling widely, this is so embarrassing. "i.. i… i… i am… s-sakura" she stuttered.

"it seems like your friends like me," minjoo whispered in my ear and i just rolled my eyes. "you're so cute," she said and giggled. i turned my head to her side, "shut the fuck up" i said and glared at her once again.

"my baby is mad," she whispered. the good thing here is that the two of us are the only ones who can hear each other. "hey yena, can we exchange seats?" i asked yena who's busy staring at her lockscreen, which is yuri.

"no" she answered, then i asked the rest of my friends but they also didn't want to. you can deal with this chaewon, just don't look at her. "chaewon and minjoo, our names look good together," she said. 

"i'm here to eat, not to listen to your noisy ass," i told her and crossed my arms. "eat me" she mumbled. "hey, what the fuck!" i yelled. "what?" she asked, acting like a clueless person. god, i hate her.