twelve.

chaewon

"hi baby!" eunbi unnie welcomed me with a hug and a kiss on my neck. i'm too lazy to avoid her clinginess so i have no choice but to let her. she continued showering me with kisses and hugged me tighter. 

"hi! are you new here?" the girl who's smiling widely approached me. "the fuck are you talking about? i've been playing here since my first year" i reminded her and rolled my eyes. 

"hey, that's our new manager" eunbi unnie whispered to me and i tried to calm down. "i just hate people with positive energy," i muttered and sighed. i can't believe i imagined minjoo after saying that.

"say sorry to jiwoo, you fried kimchi!" yena said and kicked me from behind. "i don't apologize" i simply replied and kicked her too as a revenge. 

eunbi unnie suddenly did a soft karate chop on the top of my head and i squatted down in pain. "you're exaggerating, apologize now" she ordered and dragged me in front of the new manager. 

i was sitting on the floor and she squatted down to pinch my cheeks. "you're a cute kimchi!" she smiled widely and pinched my cheeks harder. 

"it hurts!" i complained and rubbed my cheeks after she let go of it. "wait, you're-" the girl stopped talking and just covered her mouth with a shocked expression. 

i ran back to eunbi unnie and hid behind her. "come here, let me play with your cheeks!" this annoying manager said so i ran away and she began chasing me around the court.

"can i come inside?" minjoo asked while fidgeting her fingers. "no" i answered and was about to close the door. "can i watch it?" she asked again and looked at me with those puppy eyes but things like that don't work on me.

"no" i answered and she pouted. "go to your club, you have nothing to watch here" i told her and completely closed the door. she knocked once again and jiwoo suddenly appeared to open the door.

"you want to join the volleyball club?!" she asked excitedly while letting minjoo enter the court. "i already have a club, i'm just here to visit that cutie over there," she explained and shyly pointed at me. 

"fuck it, i'm done here" i mumbled and pushed minjoo out of the way to exit the court. "chaewon!" she ran to me like a kid and hugged my arm. 

"i miss you," she said and rubbed her cheeks on my shoulder. "we've been away for like an hour only," i told her and she suddenly whined and pouted. this girl is crazy and i really hate the fact that it's comfortable every time she's clinging on to me like this.

"have you eaten already?" she asked and i shook my head. "let's eat together!" she suggested and smiled widely, showing her indian dimple.

"i'm actually going to eat with yena," i confessed and her smile disappeared. "can i join you guys?" she asked. i badly want to escape from her but she always manages to think of another way to be with me. i hate this.

"no" i answered and noticed that she lost her grip on my arm. "see you…" i whispered so she wouldn't hear it before i ran away. why did i say that?