eight.

minjoo

i didn't expect chaewon to bring me home, she even lent me her shoulders because i was limping. she obviously has a soft spot. "thank you," i said after we arrived in front of the house but she ignored me.

she was about to leave already but i stopped her. "what if you stay here for a while? the rain isn't stopping yet" i told her and she shook her head. "no thanks" she answered and was about to go but my mom suddenly showed up.

"kim minjoo! why are you so wet? don't tell me that you forgot to bring your umbrella again" my mom said while softly hitting my arm. "oh, is she your friend?" my mom asked after she saw chaewon.

"good evening, ms. kim" chaewon greeted and bowed her head. "the two of you, go inside the house" my mom told us and she held chaewon's hand, but i'm the daughter here!

"hey chaewon, i'll introduce you to my younger sister," i said excitedly and held chaewon's hand. "take a shower first," my mom told me. "later" i said and entered my sister's room.

"hello, my dongsaeng!" i ran towards her younger sister and hugged her tightly, "unnie! you're wet" my sister said and tried to escape from my hug.

"unnie, is that your girlfriend?"  she asked and pointed to chaewon. "she's chaewon and she's not yet my girlfriend" i answered and patted chaewon's head. my sister stood up and went near chaewon.

"do you love my sister?" she asked, holy shit. i approached her and immediately covered her mouth. "don't say anything like that again, i'll give you an ice cream later" i whispered to her then i looked back at chaewon who looked confused.

"by the way, can we bring chaemin out on saturday?" i asked chaewon after we left my sister's room. "where will we bring that egg?" she asked, how can she call chaemin that way! 

"amusement park!" i said excitedly. "are you stupid? something bad might happen to that egg if we bring it there" chaewon told me, she's right. "i'll let that egg go to the amusement park but i'm the one who's going to hold that egg, okay?" she said and i nodded. she got a soft spot for chaemin.

i finished taking a shower and went back to chaewon who is inside my room. "you should go and make the carrier, i have a lot of materials there on my desk," i told her.

"can i just do that at home?" she asked and crossed her arms. we stared at each other for almost a minute, "fuck, fine" she said and stood up from the bed. she sat down on the chair and began doing her work.

i sat down on my bed with my art materials beside me and then i started drawing a face to the egg. i bet this is going to be so cute since i am the one who's doing it.