fourteen.

chaewon

"honey!" minjoo barged inside our room with a wide smile on her face. "why are you looking? are you my honey?" she asked as she climbed up on my bed. let me fucking rest, i swear to god.

"i'll push you" i threatened her but she still continued. she crawled her way towards me and hugged me tightly, fuck! "do you hug this huge plushie when you sleep?" she asked while playing with the ears of the fox plushie beside me.

she let go of the hug and sat down in front of me with the plushie already in her possession. "honey, it looks like me!" she said and her eye smile is showing which is the same as the plushie she's holding right now.

i looked away so she wouldn't notice me blushing. "stop calling me honey" i said and bit my inner lip. "why? it suits you" she tried to pinch my cheeks but i moved away. 

"you can call me honey too if you want" she added and winked. "go away" i told her and pushed her out of the bed but she's holding tightly on the sheets. 

i wrapped my arm around her waist and carried her with me as i left my bed. i stopped in front of the door and was about to put her down but she suddenly hugged me. shit, she's enjoying it. 

"i'm putting you down whether you like it or not" i said and let go of her before going back to my bed. "i'll come back later!" she said excitedly before exiting the room. 

"we will be going to school together now, wake up!" minjoo's annoying voice woke me up from my peaceful sleep so i pushed her away and covered myself with my blanket. 

"chaewon, get up!" she said and laid down on the top of me. "go away!" i yelled and pushed her again. she giggled and tried to steal my blanket from me. 

"kimchi!" 

shit, yena's here. i immediately sat up and tried to leave my bed but i didn't notice that minjoo was sitting on my lap. we stared at each other for seconds until yena shouted.

"stop flirting over there and get ready!" she shouted and smacked my head. "leave" i told minjoo but she didn't move on her spot. i did a karate chop on the top of her head just like what eunbi unnie did to me before. 

"kim chaewon!" she screamed my name as she rolled around my bed while covering the top of her head. "you're overreacting" i said and went down, leaving her in pain there.

"revenge arc!" minjoo shouted as she ran towards me. they are looking at her, i'm getting second-hand embarrassment here. i continued walking, trying to ignore her presence.

minjoo was about to do a karate chop on the top of my head but she stopped midway. she took her hand back and began fidgeting her fingers. 

"i can't h-hurt y-you..." she said while looking down. i didn't waste any time and left her there to continue my own business. "chaewon?!" she followed me from behind. 

"stay there, don't follow me" i told her before entering the library to meet someone. with her stubborn personality, i know she's still going to come inside. tsk.