nineteen.

minjoo

life is so boring without chaewon. she’s been very busy these days because of her volleyball matches. i accidentally hit my head too loud on my desk which caught the attention of my classmates. 

i glared at them and they looked away. the fuck, i’m turning into chaewon. “i need kim minjoo, where’s kim minjoo?!” yuri yelled as she entered our room.

“bitch, come with me!” she said when she found me. i lazily stood up and followed her outside. “yuri, what is this? i asked. she didn’t answer and just continued walking. it seemed like we are on our way to our club’s room.

“ms. son, here’s my guitarist!” 

yuri pointed at me and i gasped. i hitted yuri on her back because of what she just said. i gulped when our teacher looked at me before writing on a piece of paper, intimidating as fuck. 

“you’ll perform with yuri on our school talent show next month” she told me and i just nodded because she might scold me if i disagreed. “you can begin practicing now” she said before leaving the room. 

"i'm too lazy to practice right now" yuri said and yawned. "then why did you join in the first place?" i mumbled and rolled my eyes. "i heard you" she said as we sat down on the nearest sofa. 

"you know, chaewon likes people who can play guitar" she informed me and handed the guitar beside her to me. "and you think that will encourage me?" i replied as i took the guitar from her. 

"she dated heejin who can also play the guitar, but they broke up" yuri said and i almost choked on my own saliva. "break up, what?!" i exclaimed and gripped tightly on the guitar.

"heejin's family is strict as fuck, you know" she explained and put her feet above my lap so i shoved it away. "we are classmates and i think she's dating that hyunjin now" she added and i almost threw the guitar to her. 

"but she's dating chaewon!" i stood up from my seat and yuri started whistling. "tell me more!" i put down the guitar and cupped yuri's cheeks. "oh, let's watch their previous match!" she changed the topic and took out her phone.

"i got this from yena's brother" she pulled me closer to her so we can watch together on her phone. "chaewon and hyunjin's duo is the best, look at them!" she excitedly said and tapped my shoulder many times. 

chaewon and hyunjin?! bitch, they were literally coming for each other's necks last month. i continued watching and i've never seen chaewon this passionate. she's so amazing.

when will they go back to our dorm? i'm the only one here and it's so lonely. i hugged my knees and began thinking on what should i do. should i play the guitar? i'll just go to yuri.

i went out of our dorm and knocked on the door next to ours. "who is it?" someone said while approaching the door and opened it. "minjoo!" it's the girl who tried to recruit chaewon to the dance club. she knows my name but i forgot hers, fuck.

she let me inside and i was shocked because of how peaceful and organized their dorm is compared to ours. "where's yuri?" i asked while wondering around. 

"inside her room" she answered. okay, i'll pretend i know which one is her room. i opened the door and saw hyewon unnie with the pink-haired girl, playing video games. the fuck, that's why i was alone inside our dorm?

"over here" she told me and knocked on the other room. oh shit, i entered the wrong room. i went inside the room where she knocked and found yuri sleeping in a weird position. 

"get up, hamster!"