twenty one.

minjoo

“hey, i think chaewon doesn’t hate me anymore” i said while climbing onto hyewon unnie’s bed. “she doesn’t like you either” hyewon unnie responded and i pouted after i sat down on her bed. 

“take a picture of me then send it to chaewon, i need to give her some support before their match starts” i handed my phone to hyewon unnie. “i think their match is already done,” she told me but she still helped me take a picture.

yena unnie opened the door loudly and i immediately dashed out of their room. i shoved yena unnie to the side and looked for chaewon. “where’s chaewon?” i asked while searching behind them.

“there” eunbi unnie pointed behind me and chaewon already closed the door of their room, so quick! “don’t follow her, she needs some rest” she told me and i had no choice but to stay in the living room instead.

“chaewon, it’s time to eat!” i grabbed the blanket that’s covering her whole body but i only saw a stuffed toy underneath. “unnie, chaewon turned into a stuffed toy!” i yelled and as i opened the door, chaewon was standing right in front of me, making me fall down on the floor in shock.

how did she leave the room without me noticing?! "chaewon, it's time to eat" i repeated but she just walked past me and climbed to her bed. so you're ignoring me?

i got up from the floor and followed her. "stop," she told me but i still gave her a tight hug. i looked up at her before sitting on her lap. "did you cry?" i asked as i looked straight into her reddish eyes.

"i didn't," she answered while trying to avoid my gaze. "i'll kiss you if you're not telling the truth" i pursed my lips and raised both of my eyebrows next.

"i'm telling the truth, now, get away from me" chaewon tried pushing me away, not noticing that i had my legs wrapped around her waist. "you're so weak," i teased her before moving closer. 

"i have another question, did you go out to see heejin?" chaewon's eyes began shaking the moment i mentioned her girlfriend's name. something happened for sure.

"chaewon, yujin ate the chicken on your plate!" yena unnie yelled from the outside so i got off chaewon's lap. "hey, give me your hand," she said, still avoiding my gaze. 

"now you want to hold hands with me?" i said before flipping my hair. she forcefully grabbed my hand and gripped it tightly as she pulled me closer to her, making my body fall on top of hers. 

"don't you ever mention her name in front of me again, you understand?" she whispered in my ears. "who? heejin?" i asked as i sat up properly.

"are you really that dumb?" she said and squeezed my hand even tighter. "i'm just making sure, okay?" i defended myself and took my hand away from her. 

"mention her name and i'll ignore you for the rest of your life" she threatened. "you can't do that, i'm too beautiful for you to ignore me" i said as i pinched both sides of her cheeks. what if chaewon really ignored me? that will be a nightmare for me!