sixteen.

chaewon

"oh my god, i'm so sorry!" minjoo apologized and bowed many times. "why did you tell her? her mouth is unstoppable, she might tell it to others" i whispered to heejin.

she gasped and covered her mouth. "my bad" she said and slapped her face from both sides. why am i suddenly seeing minjoo on her? we looked at minjoo and she's still apologizing.

"shit, i need to go now" she looked at her wristwatch and was about to leave us but i stopped her. "you're not staying here?" i asked and my lips were slightly pouting.

"my parents didn't allow me, but you can go visit jiwoo's dorm since i might be there sometimes" she told me and patted my head. "bye bye" she kissed me on the cheeks before walking away.

i'm literally living with an embodiment of sunshine and now she's making me visit someone's dorm who's also like that? well, i'll still come since i love my girlfriend.

i looked at minjoo who's obviously judging me from head to toe. "you act cute when you are with your girlfriend, the heck" she sounded like she's complaining but i just ignored it. someone's not in the mood.

"why are you suddenly being clingy with me?!" yujin complained with a hint of annoyance in her tone. "play with me~" minjoo whined and kept hugging yujin.

"chaewon unnie!" yujin called for help but i brought back my attention to the movie i'm currently watching. "wonyoung!" yujin screamed and ran away from minjoo. "yujinnie~" minjoo chased her and they are now running around the living room. well shit, i can't focus.

i placed my laptop closer to me and tried to ignore them. "stay away from me or else i'll eat your chocolate!" yujin threatened her and went inside their room.

"no, don't steal my chocolate! i'll behave now" minjoo surrendered and we met each other's gaze. fuck, i'm next. "kim chaewon!" she walked like a happy kid and sat down beside me.

"what are you watching?" she asked and rested her head above my shoulders. "none of your business" i muttered and moved her head away from my shoulders.

"zombies? that's disgusting" she remarked and i gave her a death glare. "why are you looking at me like that? i'm just saying the truth, you know" she said and shrugged.

"your romantic movies are much more disgusting" i told her and her eyes widened. "how dare you, kim chaewon?! those movies are the best!" she defended, as if i'm listening to her bullshit.

"how did you know that i watch those movies? are you secretly checking on me?!" she blurted out so i grabbed the collar of her shirt. "the fuck, kim chaewon, you wanna kiss me so bad" she said and smirked before resting her forehead on mine.

"get out of my sight" i let go of her shirt and held tightly on my laptop. "okie, ahn yujin~" she stood up from the sofa and waddled on her way to yujin. i missed a lot of what i'm watching, she's too talkative.